Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

"howl's Flying Castle/Moving Castle"

WHO SAW THIS ANIME? comment lang ha... super nice ang story caz disney toh and i forgot tht japanes co. that made this... by the way this anime was created by the creators of "princess mononoke and spirited away..." nice talaga!!! serch nyo pa now na!:) :):) *okay*

Comments

• "super nice ang story caz disney toh and i forgot tht japanes co. that made this... by the way this anime was created by the creators of "princess mononoke and spirited away...""

Disney RELEASED/ DISTRIBUTED the film in North American lang. Studio Ghibli is the one that made the film. It's produced by the God Of Animer Miyazaki Hayao.

compared to Spirited Away, it's not as good. But it's a Miyazaki Nonetheless. And miyazaki is yet to churn out crap.
  • smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    look out for Gedo Senki Earthsea Tales next year folks! ;)
    i'm waiting to get wowed away.
    (that one will be made by Miyazaki, Jr. and it's kinda cute Ursula Le Guin is excited for this release ^.^)
  • great bop thanx sa new info... i stand corrected...:hiya: you guyss... rockz!!!:bashful:
  • ..i didnt like the ending...seems rushed...its too convinient...
    real ending is in dianne wynn's book. hehe.
  • i just hate the ending. period.
    actually it's a bit of a (bad) habit of Miyazaki's... (to "rush" endings)
  • i did'nt actually watched the movie yet... but i need to grab the dvd....
  • one of his better works... Miyazaki is a GOD and was badly robbed in this year's Oscar! Oh well, anybody who's any anime otaku or animator per se knows what a great influence he is to the genre of animation!

Can't wait to see Studio Ghilbi's next projects -- at sana humiwalay na sila with Disney because those Mickey & Co. are really trying hard not to further spread the greatness of Miyazaki's works!
    i actually think sticking with Disney is a good idea for the promotions and stuff. all the other companies that licensed anime in the US are hardly heard of. as long as they don't credit the Ghibli movies as their own, things are fine. plus clay animation was revolutionary too, you gotta share it to everyone who deserves it. :)
  • I didn't paticularly enjoy this one. I felt it drastically paled in comparison with its immediate predecessor, "Spirited Away."
  • "Spirited away" was nice and so was "my neighbour Totoro" cute kasi ni totoro eh.....
  • i've watched a lot of studio ghibli's but... "spirited away is still the best!". next to it is "The cat returns". cool...
  • do you know where i can get a copy here in manila? may nakita kasi ako before, sa arts and culture festival sa megamall, passed up on it cause' i didn't have money with me at the time. binalikan ko, wala na! boohoo. really wanna watch it. it's a miyazaki after all. :)
  • i still prefer spirited away, princess mononoke and nausicaa since the endings for those are perfect to me.

http://astrandedgeek.blogspot.com/
  • a lesson to learn from that movie is to > knock! knock! knock! and wait for somebody to say
    "standby"...
    coco_miel wrote:
    do you know where i can get a copy here in manila? may nakita kasi ako before, sa arts and culture festival sa megamall, passed up on it cause' i didn't have money with me at the time. binalikan ko, wala na! boohoo. really wanna watch it. it's a miyazaki after all. :)
    CATS Collectibles just had a copy arrive in their Greenhills branch. :)
    note, a copy. ;)
  • oist.... what was the ending of princess mononoke? hey if "sporoted away and Princess Mononoke" was cOOL "my neigbour totoro" certainly grab the cutest category... rigth?!
  • to my fellow pexers... kindly post pics and links to this thread!..... tnkyu!:) :)