COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Lawson Software [M]

madfedaykinmadfedaykin Member PExer
edited March 30 in The Working Filipino
Is anyone working for Lawson Software's office here in the Philippines?
Can you tell me what's it like working there. How is the pay? What are the typical benefits? What's the culture like? What is the management style? Do they allow flexible working hours? What are the training programs like? What do you like best about working there? What do you like least about working there?
Thanks in advance to those who will provide answers.

Comments

• krister_athenskrister_athens Member PExer
    ... ko lang. just interested. :)
  • :uglykidjoey::uglykidjoey: Member PExer
    bump ko lang din... interested din ako eh... hope may magreply
  • ladyanneladyanne ^Devilaeris^ PExer
    according to a friend, bago lng daw ung office nila dto. maganda naman pay nya for 2 years experience. Cobol and Java dw ang hanap.. Hindi pa sya nagstart, last week of july pa so I can't provide more details.
  • Nina_MyersNina_Myers Member PExer
    Lawson's been around na for quite some time.. pero dito sa Philippines they just opened their offices this year... if you have any plans of applying then I wish you luck and have the patience dahil matagal talaga ang screening process nila..
  • Macky_EXMacky_EX Member PExer
    From where I came from, madaming gumagamit ng Lawson Payroll software.

According to Aileen Martelino, last year pa sila nabuo here in the Philippines, early this year sila nagka-office, about 3 months ago sila nagsimulang kumuha ng tao (parang pioneers ang labas nito) and they are suppose to move sa Fort (or is it Libis?) this year or early next year.

They have a proven ticketing system (for tech support) which they hope to implement dito sa atin. IMO, good for someone with 3 to 5 years of experience.
  • pauster007pauster007 Smack That! PExer
    Alam ko lumipat na sila sa Net2 sa Fort...Do you have any insider info? Like benefits? work environment? etc...
  • jefoyjefoy Member PExer
    yup magnda daw according to a friend that was interviewed there its at net 2 fort global city. maganda namn environment nila.
  • odyigodyig Surfer/Skimboarder PExer
    hi guys!

i'm from Lawson - HRD, specifically recruitment. if you have any questions, feel free to post them and i'll try my best to answer them. :) *okay*
  • odyigodyig Surfer/Skimboarder PExer
    hi guys!

i'm from Lawson - HRD, specifically recruitment. if you have any questions, feel free to post them and i'll try my best to answer them. *okay*
  • bastebaste Member ✭✭✭
    can you post your email address where we can send our resume for application?
  • YakoubYakoub wanderer PExer
    do you have openings for technical writers?
  • ongpin_boyongpin_boy Member PExer
    odyig wrote: »
    hi guys!

i'm from Lawson - HRD, specifically recruitment. if you have any questions, feel free to post them and i'll try my best to answer them. *okay*

do you have opening for electronics and communications engr graduate?
  • Alter_EgoAlter_Ego Member PExer
    Hi guys up ko lang to, any updates about this company? work environment? pay? Thanks.
  • jericholicjericholic Member PExer
    I work in Lawson. Ok yung benefits and what I like most is the location of the office. Ndi congested unlike Makati and presko lalo na pag hapon. :) Tska me CATV pa sa pantry kaya pag stressed ka sa work, yun can just go to the pantry and watch your favorite show like Eat Bulaga. Hehehe...yun nga lang I think they only get employees with enough experience na.
    Hi Jericholic, talaga? how about one year of experience puwede na ba yun? I'm hoping I can shift to Java. Do they provide training? How about travel opportunities? Mukhang okay nga dito eh. Bakan naman puwede mag compensate ang good credential during college for experience? May difference ba kung may referral? Thanks a lot.
  • comrade5031comrade5031 Member PExer
    hi i found out in jobstreet that they're hiring accountant/s.. is it ok if im not a cpa? im a management accounting graduate... whats the salary range for this position?
    Alter_Ego wrote: »
    Hi Jericholic, talaga? how about one year of experience puwede na ba yun? I'm hoping I can shift to Java. Do they provide training? How about travel opportunities? Mukhang okay nga dito eh. Bakan naman puwede mag compensate ang good credential during college for experience? May difference ba kung may referral? Thanks a lot.

I think they will consider that, as far as I know 2 yrs yung requirement. They do provide training. There is opportunity for travel pero not much FOR NOW since kakatayo pa lang ng office dito sa Pinas. Referrals I think won't matter. Apply ka lang. *okay*
    ah ganon ba.. so what how exactly do they train? internal training? how's the pay? ayos naman ba? for somebody like me mga anong range, please pm me if you think it's not appropriate to post in the thread. Do you have overtime? strict ba when it comes to time? or flexi? Thanks a lot.
    Alter_Ego wrote: »
    ah ganon ba.. so what how exactly do they train? internal training? how's the pay? ayos naman ba? for somebody like me mga anong range, please pm me if you think it's not appropriate to post in the thread. Do you have overtime? strict ba when it comes to time? or flexi? Thanks a lot.

Internal training and the pay is quite good. Marami allowances din. No overtime since ganun talaga pag IT and me flexi time.
  • tylerdudetylerdude Member PExer
    what are the benefits in this company? any car allowance?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file