Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Life after a relationship

whats your life after a relationship? Please share.
:)

Comments

• i am assuming this means a failed relationship, 2424?

stonger, wiser, with more love to myself!

my philosphy is: depression after a failed relationship should have it's deadline. and hold your head up high. after all, you didn't lose. you just loved.
  • it is not the end of the world. life goes on :)
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Masaya. I'm having a blast now. A real good time. :D
  • my life after relationship:

gigising sa umaga kakain ng breakfast, tapus i'll brish my teeth, tapus nood tv tapus online sa pex, tapus lunch na tapus aalis pupunta kung san san may masayang pangyayari, tapus gabi na tapus kakain ng dinner, tapus nood tv, tapus matutulog. . . hehe tapus bukas ulit
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    life after realtionship?relationship ha, ,not necessarily bf. kasi never pa naman ako nagkaroon nun...

hmmm still the same...:D joke!

i became stronger person, mas naapreciate ko ang life, became optimistic and nagkaroon ako ng self confidence...;)
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

after the break-up... na-depress ako, naging hopeless, helpless at suicidal.
    nang binugbog ko sya... gumaan loob ko, natanggal tinik sa dibdib ko talga.
    ang saya-saya kona ngayon... ready na ulit akong bumogbog!

aihihihi!!!

baklita

• mahirap.....
    you miss his texts, his calls.... tpos un mga bagay na ginagawa nyo before... the things you have shared.... the laughs..... sobraaaaaaaa!!!

it was like 10 yrs of missing him when it was only like a day.... huhuhuh!!!
  • nothing different..it's like when you're driving and got lost and took a shortcut only to find out that the shortcut leads you to the same starting point.
    then you continue again trying to find your way. so it's still the same for me. some feelings will still remain but i will continue to survive. i just keep moving forward.
  • after 5 yrs, i still have myself to hold on to whatever road I decide to take...if ur just in a stage of revivin out of a failed relationship, be glad coz ure just one step away to your right partner...=)
  • my life after relationship:

gigising sa umaga kakain ng breakfast, tapus i'll brish my teeth, tapus nood tv tapus online sa pex, tapus lunch na tapus aalis pupunta kung san san may masayang pangyayari, tapus gabi na tapus kakain ng dinner, tapus nood tv, tapus matutulog. . . hehe tapus bukas ulit

I hear the clock, it's six a.m.
    I feel so far from where I've been
    Got my eggs and my pancakes too
    Got my maple syrup, everything but you.
    Break the yolks, make a smiley face
    I kinda like it in my brand new place
    I wipe the spots off the mirror
    Don't leave the keys in the door
    Never put wet towels on the floor anymore' cause
    Dreams last so long
    even after you're gone
    I know you love me
    And soon you will see
    You were meant for me
    And I was meant for you.
    Called my momma, she was out for a walk
    Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn't wanna talk
    Picked up a paper, it was more bad news
    More hearts being broken or people being used
    Put on my coat in the pouring rain
    Saw a movie it just wasn't the same
    'Cause it was happy and I was sad
    It made me miss you oh so bad
    Dreams last so long
    Even after you're gone
    I know you love me
    And soon you will see
    You were meant for me
    And I was meant for you.
    Go about my business, I'm doin fine
    Besides, what would I say if U had you on the line
    Same old story, not much to say
    Hearts are broken, everyday.
    Brush my teeth and put the cap back on
    I know you hate it when I leave the light on
    I pick a book up. Turn the sheets down.
    Take a deep breath and a good look around
    Put on my pj's and hop into bed
    I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead
    I try and tell myself it'll be all right
    I just shouldn't think anymore tonight
    Dreams last so long
    Even after you're gone
    I know you love me
    And soon you will see
    You were meant for me
    And I was meant for you
  • darnstuff wrote:
    mahirap.....
    you miss his texts, his calls.... tpos un mga bagay na ginagawa nyo before... the things you have shared.... the laughs..... sobraaaaaaaa!!!

it was like 10 yrs of missing him when it was only like a day.... huhuhuh!!!

hay i know the feeling. especially kapag napapadaan ka sa places na napuntahan nyo... sobrang nakakalungkot. na kahit gano mo ipakita sa tao na you're ok and you're moving on, there are times na you can't help reminiscing the good times you've had together...
  • i'm loving it!!! :love:

i savor the moments when...

- i could go to a restaurant and eat alone.

- have my starbucks fix without having to wait for someone to accompany me. drink a cup of coffee, read a good book, watch all the cute guys... :bashful:

- go shopping, watch a movie, eat out with friends without anyone texting and asking where i am... and what time i would be home.

- bum away at home, watching tv all day, surfing the net, not really doing anything without having someone drop by asking how my day went... like, duh!

- i could talk to friends about cute guys i've met, crushes, loves of my life, and soulmates! :lol:

*okay*
  • does that come with french fries?
  • meteora wrote:
    does that come with french fries?

and a large coke too! *okay*
  • i am assuming this means a failed relationship, 2424?

stonger, wiser, with more love to myself!

my philosphy is: depression after a failed relationship should have it's deadline. and hold your head up high. after all, you didn't lose. you just loved.

yup, but that was last year and ive learned a lot especially to love more of myself. right now im back at everything ive lost, i love myself more now and i begin to enjoy really. There was a saying that " you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of a shore" right now i can catch up on my readings, watch my favorite tv shows, i begin to skate again and even learned bowling. Ive gained pounds and just ok;)
  • rayzlerayzle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    napadalas ang night life, ilang beses na lasingan, nakiki2log sa ibang bahay at inuumaga na pauwi na di ko naman ginagawa dati. i pretend na ok... pero pag magisa na ako naaawa ako sa sarili ko. i missed those things we do, hanggang memories na lng na laging binabalik balikan. pero mas matigas na ako ngaun. nakakamanhid at nakakadala na pero time will come i would get over it. madaming nagbago sa ugali at mga pinaniniwalaan ko. i also did change myself physically. i tried magpa long hair and haven't had hair cut for more than 6 months (short na ulit ngaun). i tried new things even bad things... im enjoying my freedom... kahit paano ok rin pala... :D
  • lagi ako gutom :shedtears:

wala nang nanlilibre sa akin :bigcry:

wala ng taga dala ng mga gamit ko. . . :depressed2:

wala na akong utusan. . :depressed2:

:weep:
  • malapit na akong dumating..wag kang mag alala...
    lilibre kita ng stork...ikaw na bahala sa drinks