Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Kaleido Star!

cute nitong anime! nadaanan ko lng to sa Qtv.

bsta tungkol sya sa teen na ngaacrobat. hehe.

Comments

• tuwing 4 pm. Qtv.

cute din nung guys! yum!
  • tuwing 4 pm. Qtv.

cute din nung guys! yum!

Bishies, huh? :rotflmao:

May thread iyan sa QTV forums....*okay*
  • yes yes!! i really like this anime! kahit ilang episodes pa lang napapanood ko, maganda na siya! :bop:
  • hail777 wrote:
    yes yes!! i really like this anime! kahit ilang episodes pa lang napapanood ko, maganda na siya! :bop:

QUESTION:

Sino kina Ken at Yuri ang karapat-dapat sa puso ni Sora? :rotflmao:

Mukhang malilito ang ating dalaga nito! :D:lol:
  • naku po... di ako makapag-decide!!! baka si ken... :bop:
  • DKLDKL PExer
    I'd talk about it... but then I'd spoil it... so I'll just talk about something else:

Someone needs to punch Leon Oswald *who you guys will see in the 2nd season* in the face... I know that Satou has this habit of making unlikable characters likable later in the series, but goddamn, the guy's a punkass *****

I'd be amazed if Satou could get me to like Leon even after all the mean things he's said and done... I'll most likely get an answer to this when Leon's motivation is finally revealed (it'd better come soon)

That's technically not a spoiler since he's a real ******* right from the very beginning...

that said, this is like one of the best shows ever

I'm currently following the show here in the US and it's getting pretty exciting
  • DKL wrote:
    I'd talk about it... but then I'd spoil it... so I'll just talk about something else:

Someone needs to punch Leon Oswald *who you guys will see in the 2nd season* in the face... I know that Satou has this habit of making unlikable characters likable later in the series, but goddamn, the guy's a punkass *****

I'd be amazed if Satou could get me to like Leon even after all the mean things he's said and done... I'll most likely get an answer to this when Leon's motivation is finally revealed (it'd better come soon)

That's technically not a spoiler since he's a real ******* right from the very beginning...

that said, this is like one of the best shows ever

I'm currently following the show here in the US and it's getting pretty exciting

Popular din pala ang Kaleido Star sa States...*okay*

For the American viewers of the anime, which among the guys will win Sora's heart, is it Yuri or ken? :lol:

;)
  • hail777 wrote:
    naku po... di ako makapag-decide!!! baka si ken... :bop:

Bakeeeeeeeettttttttt! :eek:

Pakinggan ko nga ang proof! :rotflmao:
  • hmm.. feeling ko lang si Ken kasi palagi niya tinutulungan si Sora eh.. and di ko pa masyado nakikita si Yuri.. :(
  • Popular din pala ang Kaleido Star sa States...*okay*

For the American viewers of the anime, which among the guys will win Sora's heart, is it Yuri or ken? :lol:

;)

No comment :P

*no, seriously, find out for yourselves! It'll be more fun that way*

Anyway, I guaran-damn-tee you that everyone here will hate Leon when he shows up in the second season
  • ^Is the second season part of the 26 episodes?
  • ruri_asagiruri_asagi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    naging kontrabida na si Yuri...ano kaya mangyayari sa kaleido stage
  • Oh, doon na pala?

Anyway, I thought that Yuri was being a real douche when he started this whole thing where he bought out the Kaleido Stage

Also, I think KS is like 52 episodes, the second season is another 26 episodes from what I could understand
  • ang cute ng story nito... parang jang geum... heheh.... at ung op niya... cute din.... yakusoku no basho e...
  • una crush ko c yuri e. nyak!

ken ken ken!!!

lam nio b ung amazing trick?!

gs2 ko rin si layla!
  • spoilers!!!!!!!! nyak!
  • ruri_asagiruri_asagi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yup! ganda nga ng opening songs

anong episode # na kaya ngayon 9x/wk kasi pagpapalabas nila kaya madaling matatapos to
  • You'll really like tatoo kiss from the second season then... I think it's the best OP

what episode is everything now? (what happened last?)
  • May thread din ang Kaleido Star sa QTV forums:

http://www.qtv.com.ph/

See you there!*okay*
  • ang ganda nitong anime na ito.
    supErb!!!!!!!!