Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

GUYS!!!!what about girls who smoke....

do u love it hate it...what????what can u say?

Comments

• -10 ganda point
  • Sa akin no problem naman eh huwag lang sosobra. At kung tutuusin nag-eenjoy ako sa girlfriend na nagii-smoke kasi may kasabay akong ka-jamming. Para din kayong magbarkada kaya mas nagiging masaya ang relationship. :smokin:
  • hmm girls was supposed to smell nice right? :D

• good kissahs!

they know more on the behavior of their tongue, lips and "laway" :p
  • oks lang sa akin :)
  • a big turn-off
  • I'm a non-smoker, so I prefer non-smoking girls.
    Smoke is irritating :bleh:
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by the antagonist
    good kissahs!

they know more on the behavior of their tongue, lips and "laway" :p

so that means im a good kisser? :bleh: hey antagonist! i wannah know if im a good one, let's meet! :smokin:

:D

but some say it's like kissing an ashtray..

• i cant see any problem with girls hanging out with Davidoff or with any cheap cigar on hand... polluting the air.. such cute little girls..
  • i don't smoke kse so i prefer a girl who doesn't smoke.....
    sayang lang sa pera yan.......
  • Originally posted by RöttenMind
    so that means im a good kisser? :bleh: hey antagonist! i wannah know if im a good one, let's meet! :smokin:

:D

but some say it's like kissing an ashtray..
    yeah!
    and kiss ashtrays!! :smokin:
    i prefer girls who smoke .. my ex smokes ...
    >jam<

:cool:
  • if your girl smokes and your in the mood to kiss her and she just finnished smoking thet would stink right?
    and i don't smoke...
  • I have no problem with a girl who smokes. As a matter of fact, I welcome it 'coz then I can huff and puff away without having her asking me to put it out 'coz she's allergic to it. Even more so when we've been "intimate" and there's nothing else better after sex than a good long drag out of a cig. Or more sex. :D
  • hat_tr1ck- hahaha good point! couldnt agree with you more :lol:
  • I dont see any problem there..

It is their life.. you dont like it, then dont go for her..
    it is as simple as that..
  • nakakairita sila
  • :) Reminds me of an old joke, A woman was asked if she smokes after sex, and her reply was "I don't know, I don't look down there"...Seriously, though I've quit smoking, and have not smoke for a year now, I don't mind women who smoke occasionally, Actually, I find it sensual when I watch them sucking that cigarette at the same time staring at me which has happened quite a few times. Come to think of it I've noticed some doing that while drinking from a straw...hmmmm "INVITING"...
  • Originally posted by Expat-n-Amerika
    Actually, I find it sensual when I watch them sucking that cigarette at the same time staring at me which has happened quite a few times. Come to think of it I've noticed some doing that while drinking from a straw...hmmmm "INVITING"...

Ahhh! Freud would've liked you a lot! :)
  • lolz....forget Freud, i like him!!! never really saw it that way!!! :D
  • ayos lang! yung crush ko ngayon sa school nagyoyosi eh! =) hehehe!