Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

Microsoft Global | Call

With the entry of call centers in Philippines like Dell International Services, Siemens Business Services, AOL Member Services, HSBC EDP, Citibank N.A., and J.P. Morgan Chase N.A., will Microsoft will follow suit?

There are news that Microsoft will enter the Philippine Call Center market as early as third quarter 2006 or late as first quarter 2007.

Microsoft currently ranked as 10th "Most Admired Company" and 42nd "Best Place to Work" by Fortune Magazine.

The new subsidiary would be named as "Microsoft Global Technical Support Center"

The slogan would be "How far will you GO?"

Comments

• MilliardoMilliardo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, the rumours are there. We'll just to wait and see, though I guess with feedback that they got here, it's more likely that they'd be here very soon.
  • Wish someone will post when are they gonna complete the startup team recruitment parang nung nag start palang ang Dell International Services*okay*

How far will we Go?
  • For more info about the new company....

India is the main center and it would be the first time GTSC will expand to southeast asia

http://www.microsoft.com/india/gtsc/facilitiesatgsc.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/india/gtsc/gtsc.mpg
  • Hi! Any idea if this company would hire a head hunter for the processing ng mga future applicants? I am interested although not too much of an IT background. Sana me QA opening agad na available.
  • Hi! Any idea if this company would hire a head hunter for the processing ng mga future applicants? I am interested although not too much of an IT background. Sana me QA opening agad na available.
  • With the entry of call centers in Philippines like Dell International Services, Siemens Business Services, AOL Member Services, HSBC EDP, Citibank N.A., and J.P. Morgan Chase N.A., will Microsoft will follow suit?

There are news that Microsoft will enter the Philippine Call Center market as early as third quarter 2006 or late as first quarter 2007.

Microsoft currently ranked as 10th "Most Admired Company" and 42nd "Best Place to Work" by Fortune Magazine.

The new subsidiary would be named as "Microsoft Global Technical Support Center"

The slogan would be "How far will you GO?"

HP GLobal Soft will land here first before Microsoft even scouts their point site
  • Confirmed na ba ito?
  • Hope to get more info on this by the coming days. Dami for sure interested dito!
  • Pero malay mo totoo.. Sana nga!
  • kumagcowkumagcow PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hohummmm......;) di pa nagmamaterialize eh....
  • -Microsoft? They started here in Manila since 2004.

-Q.A.s? We need QAs, but, we're only accepting internal applicants coz it's very hard. Techi ka ba?:bop:
  • melquiadesmelquiades PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dapat siguro me microsoft certifications muna kaya bago kayo nila i-hire....

:lol:
  • melquiades wrote:
    dapat siguro me microsoft certifications muna kaya bago kayo nila i-hire....

:lol:

i don't think so...
  • icedteeh wrote:
    -Microsoft? They started here in Manila since 2004.

-Q.A.s? We need QAs, but, we're only accepting internal applicants coz it's very hard. Techi ka ba?:bop:

gano ba ka-techie ang isang applicant para dito?

Techieng theoretical lang (well read) or theory and application (well read and hands on). Marami dito sa pinas nyan, and we will welcome microsoft as long
    as they

ARE NOT EVIL AND DECEIVING!!!!!!!

*peace* :bop:
  • kLes02BattousaikLes02Battousai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tumawag ako s tech support ng Microsoft (about lisense CD I bought) and sa Malaysia ung CC nila,, nde ko maintindihan ung rep.. He had a hard tym saying the "Hardware" sumthing like HAware..

sana pumunta Microsoft d2..........
  • kLes02BattousaikLes02Battousai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tumawag ako s tech support ng Microsoft (about lisense CD I bought) and sa Malaysia ung CC nila,, nde ko maintindihan ung rep.. He had a hard tym saying the "Hardware" sumthing like HAware..

sana pumunta Microsoft d2..........
  • bronxdudebronxdude PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so, when are they gonna hire agents? and sana they also accept undergrads. heheh
  • Wala pa naman announcement from Microsoft. Siguro meron dahil pag dating ng Windows Vista sa November (business) at January (home user) eh dadagsain ng calls ang Microsoft. Kailangan nila ng bagong talent. At alam mo naman ang reputation ng India sa call center... maraming callers ang galit.
  • melquiadesmelquiades PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mikeymanzz wrote:
    i don't think so...

siguro di ka certified.... :lol: