Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

My bestfriend is driving me crazy!

For the nth time my bestfriend keeps on pining about this girl who I think is not really that interested. It really irritates me and its affecting my relationship with him. Sobra na! Tama na! Nakakasawa na eh!

Any advice?

Comments

• Politely tell your bestfriend that their meddling is buggin' the heck out of you and you just don't need that in your life right now. I'm sure that he or she is just lookin' out for your best interest.
  • Whoops! Mali ata post ko.

Kasi ganto yon..my bestfriend likes this girl who I don't think is really interested in him. Eh nakakasawa na kakaulit niya sa bawat araw na ginawa ng Diyos...puro this girl this, this girl that...its driving me nuts talaga!
  • Originally posted by Adolf Hitler
    Whoops! Mali ata post ko.

Kasi ganto yon..my bestfriend likes this girl who I don't think is really interested in him. Eh nakakasawa na kakaulit niya sa bawat araw na ginawa ng Diyos...puro this girl this, this girl that...its driving me nuts talaga!

Oh, okay. When he brings up the subject again just gently change the subject. Keep doing that until he gets the picture. You're friend can't be that dense. If he is, then I suggest that you cut the BS and tell him how you feel. If it irritates you that much then he needs to know.

You can't dictate how he should feel about this crush of his so let him admire her on his own time. Let him figure out for himself that she is not interested. That shouldn't be your problem and I don't think you want it.
  • if he really is your best friend, edi dapat maiintindihan ka nya if you told him the truth....
  • oh ur situation is a bit tough 'coz u might hurt ur bestfriend if u tell him to stop dreaming for that untouchable girl...but come to think of this: ur bestfriend will experience more pain if he insists to court that girl...
    well, it depends also upon that very important girl of the day. if she is the type of lady who loves to reject guys in a very immoral way! Hey! it's time to wake ur bestfriend up.

But do remember that this is the very time that ur bestfriend needs ur presence...if he is madly in love...u must take his side but just tell him that u never fail to remind him... after all love hurts! so just let him if he really desires it. he must decide for himself and u must always support him...

Bestfriends are meant to be like that!

It's great to know that there are still bestfriends who are like the two of u!

'ope the girl will like him...sooner or later!

Bye!
  • so u're after the welfare of your bestfriend. kaso, he likes the girl too much to see where he really stand. you can tell him straight kung ano yung napapansin mong score nya sa girl. syempre, dapat ingat yung pagsasabi kasi baka iba ang isipin nya na motibo mo dun di ba? (baka sabihin nya, sinisiraan mo lang yung girl na type nya. etc)

if after that, kinukulit ka pa rin nya sa mga kwento nya, tell him na uncomfortable ka sa subject then kung pwede na iba na lang pag-usapan nyo muna.

syempre, assure him na you'll still be there if ever things between him and the girl didnt work that well. that's what friends r for di ba? ang role lang naman ng mga kaibigan ay umintindi, sumuporta... hehehe :p
  • Originally posted by blue17
    so u're after the welfare of your bestfriend. kaso, he likes the girl too much to see where he really stand. you can tell him straight kung ano yung napapansin mong score nya sa girl. syempre, dapat ingat yung pagsasabi kasi baka iba ang isipin nya na motibo mo dun di ba? (baka sabihin nya, sinisiraan mo lang yung girl na type nya. etc)

if after that, kinukulit ka pa rin nya sa mga kwento nya, tell him na uncomfortable ka sa subject then kung pwede na iba na lang pag-usapan nyo muna.

syempre, assure him na you'll still be there if ever things between him and the girl didnt work that well. that's what friends r for di ba? ang role lang naman ng mga kaibigan ay umintindi, sumuporta... hehehe :p

I think that Adolf can't baby him when it comes to his bestfriends love life. First and foremost, Adolf has his own life to lead and only that. Which means that Adolf takes full responsibility for his actions. That should go for his friend as well. If Adolf don't like what his friend does then Adolf should say so! Adolf is a big boy! He can take care of himself! I can't say much for his immature friend of his.

• fight fire with fire.....choose a topic you can whine about and whine away when you're with him......at least, he may not listen to you but you're also not listening to him!!! :)
  • alam mo kung ano dapat gawin mo sa bestfriend mo na yan? umbagin mo tapos iuntog mo sa wall para matauhan. ang tigas ata talaga ng helmet na suot kaya di matauhan. hehehe...

friendly advice lang naman...
    :)
  • ...why don't you tell him the real score? you can do it without hurting him i suppose..in a gentle and offhand manner...or you could choose to be rougher and follow katie's advice up there.:D
  • i had been to a much more sensitive issue than this with my best friend and i did they him out right what i think. he listened and got enlightened. i told him what i think and so should you. i guess bestfriends are just that way. as best friends you should be transparent with each other. always remember that best friends (esp true friends) are always there for each other esp in times of trouble.
  • Thanks for the advice!

Sumasakit na talaga tenga ko...konti na lang uumbagin ko na to!
  • naks naman..nakikinig sa kin si adolf hitler!!

:)