Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

MBA Programs

hi! i dont know where to put this thread kaya dito na lang..

i would just like to know if you have any information about MBA programs sa DLSU, ATENEO, UP and AIM..

pano ko kaya makukuha un? salamat!

Comments

• onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    AIM is so expensive...you need at least 200,000 pesos.

DLSU (Trimester) and UP both has a Good Program.Distinguished Alumni

Letran's MBA is in connection with AIM (Father Rector EDWIN LAO came from AIM so we have connection and many professors from the Letran's undergrad and graduate business schools are exposed and studying in AIM). (Trimester). Mogul Grads like Dante Ang among other distinguised businessmen.

Ateneo medyo wala pang napapatunayan.
  • if you're looking for info, i suggest you go to google or yahoo and search for each school. it's really not hard to find information about each school online :)

AIM is worth it, in my opinion. i hear that if you're working then you stop to take your MBA, by the time you graduate your salary will triple or something. it's also something like one of the 3 best MBA schools in asia.

DLSU and AdMU's MBA programs? parang pareho lang yung rep eh. ok din. if mashadong mahal ang AIM, UP nalang cguro!
  • what can you say about the MBA Programs of these schools?
    ginagawa ko kasing options ang mga school na ito

COLEGIO DE SAN JUAN DE LETRAN (I have already passed the entrance examination but i declined to enroll on the first trimester because of monetary problems, kakaumpisa ko lang sa work ko and i need to earn money ... Their tuition fee is 19000 if I will enroll 12 units, or 15000 per 9 units)

POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES (Around P2,000 - P3,000 per semester lang ang magagastos ko but OK ba sila sa MBA programs nila?)

JOSE RIZAL UNIVERSITY (dito naman 15k per 12 units, ung education ba ay maganda?)

SAN BEDA COLLEGE (hindi pa ako nakakapaginquire dito e, pero sabi nung iba maganda)

** La Salle and Ateneo is out of my choice, kulang money e ...
    ** UP sana, kaso they need 2-3 years work experiences, so tinanggal ko na siya option ko. Gusto ko na kasi talagang MBA though kakagraduate ko lang the recently concluded school year.