Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Ms. Sharon Cuneta: The One & Only Megastar! Part 5

WELCOME SHARONIANS!

part5new1.jpg

Comments

• geczargeczar Go Team wwwwww PExer
    hi to all sharonians! :wave:

Thanks jay for opening the part 5 of our thread. Thanks exp for the pic/poster you made.

Keep posting and visiting this thread.
  • khansorcejaykhansorcejay MegaHunk PExer
    hi sharonians! :wave:
    what a way to start part 5...
    may bagong album si mega...ang "ISN'T IT ROMANTIC"
    gold record award for: SHARON SINGS ALCASID
    LADY OF CHOICE AWARD...
    THE MEGA VALENTINE REPEAT CONCERT SA MARCH 31
    ang pagandang-paganda na "SHARON"
    her new movie with AGA...
    and paseksi ng miss universe ko...
    keep supporting our dear megastar...
    and keep posting here in our home...
    the bonding continues....;)
  • geczargeczar Go Team wwwwww PExer
    at marami pa tayong aabangan...

the mega fever continues...
  • Chell122Chell122 A SHARON n KC FAN 4EVER! PExer
    WOW!!!

COngratulations to the Megastar!!! For being the LADY of CHOICE...(The first and only lang yon galing sa UNILEVER)...

GOLD RECORDS AWARD
    New ALBUM...WHICH I REALLY LIKE...I'll check either sa SM Cebuu or Ayala..
    Repeat COncert....
    Movie with Aga...
    New Commercials soon...
    ATBP...

Congratulations din sa lahat ng Sharonians!!!!

PART 5 na TAYO

ANd AGEN my dear friend....CONGRATULATIONS from the bottom of my heart....

Pasencya na f seldom na akong makaka visit...medyo lalong dumadami ang work loads ko...

I love you ALL...really really very MUCH!!!
  • chipeezchipeez Member PExer
    wow! congratulations to all of us... naka part 5 na tayo!

pareng jay ang galing ng pagkakagawa mo ng bagong banner ng thread na ito...
  • khansorcejaykhansorcejay MegaHunk PExer
    hi chipeez! si ate exp gumawa nyan...:)
  • kitkat01kitkat01 Member PExer
    huh!part 5 na pala nakakailan post pa lang ako hehehe.,very nice banner!welcome all of us here......
    huh!part 5 na pala nakakailan post pa lang ako hehehe.,very nice banner!welcome all of us here......
  • carebearscarebears S&R 4ever.DenGel4life PExer
    wow! part 5 na tayo..*okay*

Thank you ina exp at khan for starting our part 5. ;)
  • chipeezchipeez Member PExer
    hi chipeez! si ate exp gumawa nyan...:)

sorry exp!ikaw pala ang gumawa ng bagong banner natin...thanx na rin sa iyo pareng jay i know me contribution ka rin diyan*okay*

@exp:*okay* *okay* *okay*
  • maloucmalouc Member PExer
    @jay
    how r u? nasa work na ko.

hi to all sharonians too.

@aajalen
    tapos ko na yung mga tapes. yehey!!!!!!!kailan ko puede isauli?
    puedeng paki pm ulit ang home address mo. padadala ko na yung disc na promise ko sa iyo.
  • jasgeenajasgeena Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Congrats sa bago niyong bahay, pa promote po! Thanks!

taonggrasa.jpg
  • Karen4Karen4 KChard pour toujours PExer
    hello to all :wave:

new thread na naman pala, how time flies ha at ang bilis!

nice banner there!
  • itlogmo2itlogmo2 Member PExer
    Yehey, part 5 na pala tayo :D
  • maloucmalouc Member PExer
    Sharon’s new album
    Date: 3/27/2006 8:35:04 AM
    Source: Manila Standard
    By: Isah V. Red

There’s no stopping Sharon Cuneta this time.

First, her album Sharon Sings Alcasid released last year recently turned gold. Though she was not able to go full blast in promoting it, the album that produced the hit Ogie Alcasid covers “Sa Kanya,” “Ikaw Ang Pag-Ibig,” and “Nandito Ako,” has already sold more than 15,000 copies, proof of her unequivocal selling power and the undying adulation of her fans.

Last February, Sharon finally returned to television with her highly anticipated self-titled talk show on ABS-CBN.

Likewise, she wowed the crowd once again with her successful major concert at the Araneta Coliseum titled My Mega Valentine. The concert, where Sharon shared the stage with guests, harpist Noelle Cassandra, Kuh Ledesma, Christian Bautista, and Christopher de Leon will have a repeat on March 31 due to insistent public demand also at the Araneta Coliseum, with the addition of Martin Nievera in her lineup of special guests.

My Mega Valentine: The Repeat is a thanksgiving of sort by the Megastar to her loyal fans and followers that ticket prices have been considerably lowered. This concert has been lauded to be one of the best concerts during the Valentine season with Sharon’s crystal clear voice quality coming to fore in the well-thought out repertoire of beautiful love songs. Musical director is Louie Ocampo while stage direction is by Johnny Manahan.

The concert is presented by Lady’s Choice, McDonald’s, Globe and ABS-CBN, in cooperation with Alaska, Bench, Play and Display, and Sony BMG Music Entertainment. For ticket inquiries, call Ticketnet at 911-5555 and Artist House at 815-1953.

As if this is not enough, Sharon’s progressive voice quality is captured as she releases a new album Isn’t It Romantic which will take her fans to another musical horizon. This album of all-English revivals showcases a different Sharon Cuneta as she does acoustic.

“Songs included in the album are all my favorites,” Sharon said. “After doing revivals especially Ogie Alcasid’s songs, this time I wanted to try doing an acoustic album of all English revivals. I am thankful for Sony BMG for letting me record these hits.”

Tracks in the album include the Teri de Sario original “It Takes A Man and a Woman,” “Sometimes A Love Goes Wrong,” the Basia original “Until You Come Back To Me,” “How Deep Is Your Love,” Jim Croce’s “I Have To Say I Love You In A Song,” “Laughter In The Rain” by Neil Sedaka, “Terminal,” “Simply Jessie” by Rex Smith, Don McLean’s “Birthday Song,” “If I Keep My Heart Out Of Sight,” “Heaven Knows,” by Rick Price, “With A Little Help From My Friends,” Lani Hall’s “I Don’t Want You To Go,” and a new acoustic version of Sharon’s hit “To Love Again.”

Isn’t It Romantic was launched on ASAP yesterday.
  • VipguhrlVipguhrl Member PExer
    wow part 5 na pala. kaya lang ang hirap hanapin ng thread. pwedeng lagyan ng icon sa tabi ng title?
  • iej_jiej_j iej_j PExer
    Nice naman....part 5 na tayo*okay* *okay*
  • VipguhrlVipguhrl Member PExer
    ay ano yang pic sa taas? tikbalang ba yan? nakakatakot naman. hindi ko matagalang tingnan :D
  • agem_atenucagem_atenuc BeStEstFrIeNdS! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Vipguhrl wrote:
    ay ano yang pic sa taas? tikbalang ba yan? nakakatakot naman. hindi ko matagalang tingnan :D

hello sharonians! :wave:

part 5 na...*okay* *okay*

hala k vip, lagot k kay mega.:bop: sb mo mukhang tikbalang brother out law nya. hahha:lol:
    taong grasa yata role nya sa MMK sa thurs.pero mas mukhang nga syang kalahi ni petra dyan sa pic.

sa mga fans ni juday*peace*
This discussion has been closed.