Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Powerbooks Warehouse Sale 2006

Hi guys! Please drop by the Powerbooks Warehouse Sale. :bashful: It's going on right now, from March 16-31, and we're open from 10am to 7pm. All regular stock are discounted 20% off, and the rest of the books are discounted up to 70% off. We also have special promos that are only limited to the warehouse sale and are not available in other branches. :naughty:

Our warehouse is located at #25 Brixton Street, Capitol Subdivision, Pasig City. If you have questions like how to get there, etc. just reply to the thread and I'll try my best to help. See you all there! :)
«1

Comments

  • omengomeng PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    from south.. how to get there. any landmark
  • do u have a list of poetry books you have on sale that you can post here?
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Meron ba kayong Insight Guides-Scandinavia or Sweden?

    Saka sa Warefhouse lang ba kayo may sale?
  • omeng wrote:
    from south.. how to get there. any landmark

    Only way I can suggest is the MRT. Just go off Boni station and walk to Robinson's Pioneer. There's a tricycle terminal there. Just tell them you're going to Powerbooks and alam na nila yun. :)
  • quents wrote:
    do u have a list of poetry books you have on sale that you can post here?

    Wow...madami e. :D Pablo Neruda, some classics, usually what's already available in the branches. You can check it out yourself, you know. :love:
  • May mga advertising, art, archi books ba? I'll be going later eh.
  • Went to the booksale yesterday. Kabilang side pala ng national bookstore warehouse. I though they're both owned by the same company. Madami childrens books na more than 20% off. Some pocketbooks and reference materials pili lang rin. Sayang the art,architecture,etc were only 20% off.
  • as in katapat lang ba ng natio warehouse? or medyo malayo layo. be driving there eh. kaya di ako pwede mag-tricycle. also me parking ba? or magpapark lang sa labas?
  • ender_1111ender_1111 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tanong lang po kung limited lang sa mga libro ang mabibili dun?

    baka meron din mga foreign comics....

    reply agad pls...
  • dj_ouchdj_ouch sPin doCtor PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Hey, anyone knows which type of books have the highest discounts? How about the discounts of computer books (Flash, Web design etc.) Thanx in advance! :)
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Magkano ang discount pag travel guides???
  • ender_1111 wrote:
    tanong lang po kung limited lang sa mga libro ang mabibili dun?

    baka meron din mga foreign comics....

    reply agad pls...

    If foreign comics you mean graphic novels, yes, meron. :)
  • rinoa wrote:
    as in katapat lang ba ng natio warehouse? or medyo malayo layo. be driving there eh. kaya di ako pwede mag-tricycle. also me parking ba? or magpapark lang sa labas?

    It's not that far. Just turn right across Ethan Allen. When you reach the dead-end turn right and that's Brixton Street already. There's a huge Sale sign in front of the Powerbooks warehouse. :) And yes, may parking.
  • dj_ouch wrote:
    Hey, anyone knows which type of books have the highest discounts? How about the discounts of computer books (Flash, Web design etc.) Thanx in advance! :)

    There aren't that much computer books in the sale because most of them are locally-distributed; except for a select few we only sell imported books in the warehouse sale. There are some computer books in the bargain bins (slashed almost up to 70% off) but you're going to have to fish through them. :D

    The books with the highest discounts are Children's books and Business Books. For Fiction books certain Paulo Coelho titles are slashed 50% off. Harry Potter Book and the Half-Blood Prince is already 499.00. I really suggest you look through the bargain bins because there are really way too many books that even I don't know about available there. Mahirap humalungkat. Kailangan pursigihin talaga. :D
  • Magkano ang discount pag travel guides???

    Regular stock travel guides are 20% off, travel guides in the bargain bins are past 70% off. :)
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I assume bukas kayo ng weekends, ano?

    Me sample list ka ba dyan ng asa bargain bin? Travel guides, ha?
  • ender_1111ender_1111 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    IceAngel wrote:
    If foreign comics you mean graphic novels, yes, meron. :)

    Graphic novels as in mga sandman ni gaiman? O di kaya mga superhero mga batman superman et.c.. Just to clear things...
  • rationalrational PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes, we can't go till this weekend. Are you open on Sundays? May naiwan pa ba?
  • Pwede ask directions and landmarks please? Thanks
  • dj_ouchdj_ouch sPin doCtor PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    IceAngel wrote:
    There aren't that much computer books in the sale because most of them are locally-distributed; except for a select few we only sell imported books in the warehouse sale. There are some computer books in the bargain bins (slashed almost up to 70% off) but you're going to have to fish through them. :D

    The books with the highest discounts are Children's books and Business Books. For Fiction books certain Paulo Coelho titles are slashed 50% off. Harry Potter Book and the Half-Blood Prince is already 499.00. I really suggest you look through the bargain bins because there are really way too many books that even I don't know about available there. Mahirap humalungkat. Kailangan pursigihin talaga. :D

    Wow! thanx for the advice, i'm thinking of going tomorrow, thanx a lot! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.