Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Worst ending to a series

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
What series finales made you feel "yun na yun!"?

Usually the shows that I consider had a bad finale are the ones cancelled abruptly thus resulting to not tying up loose ends of the plot. Well here are my picks for Worst ending to a series

* Popular- the last ep is a major cliffhanger

*Jack and Jill-Jack is pregnat but Jill does not know it then Jill also thinks of cancelling their marriage, then yun na!

* X Files- huh? after all this years did we really find the truth?

*Tru Calling- how could you a wrap a show in 6 episodes nga naman

Comments

• topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yung ending nung season 2 ng 24.

binitin pa rin tayo. tapos na yung threat, tapos may threat pa pala kay Pres. Palmer. tapos nag-collapse siya. assassination din yun di ba?

so dapat may extension pa rin yon, dahil kahit tapos na yung previous threat eh meron paring serious threat. sana may another 24 hours dahil may ibang suspects.
  • Mortal Kombat Conquest(Konquest?)

They all died! The protagonists got offed one by one by evil Shao Kahn. It was hilariously pointless.
  • nussnuss PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rosanne,what was that? a good series turned bad on its final season
  • ally mcbeal! as in.. ang pangit..
  • bitin yung finale ng xfiles...sayang..i want more! ehhe...pero i love the show!!!

bitin din yung Philly finale...tama ba naman kasing i-cancel ng abc??? asar! ang ganda ng show na yun...and mas mataas naman rating niya sa judging amy ah...kung ratings yung excuse nila...so unfair..

to sum up...not really worst ending..BITIN lng..

The X-Files
    Philly

Two of my favorite shows!!!!!
  • guinevere_79guinevere_79 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I actually love the Popular finale. It left a lot questions unanswered, so fans can interpret the ending whichever way they want. Did Harrison choose Brooke or Sam? What happened to Brooke after Nicole ran her over? (Personally, I think Harrison chose Sam, but that's just me)

I hate finales which are too sappy for their own good. Friends had a completely lackluster finale, actually it had a mediocre last season in general. And the similarity with the Sex and the City ending didn't help it much either (that whole France thing).
  • RiDeRRiDeR PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Wonder Years
    Sliders
  • I actually love the Popular finale. It left a lot questions unanswered, so fans can interpret the ending whichever way they want. Did Harrison choose Brooke or Sam? What happened to Brooke after Nicole ran her over? (Personally, I think Harrison chose Sam, but that's just me)

I hate finales which are too sappy for their own good. Friends had a completely lackluster finale, actually it had a mediocre last season in general. And the similarity with the Sex and the City ending didn't help it much either (that whole France thing).

well agree sa friends, the last season was so-so, pero what do you expect? its been running for ten years so naubusan na din sila.. gsto ko si tag at si rachel! hahaha..

as fo sex and the city, ayoko tlaga si big, though i like yung nangyari kay samantha..
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hated the Friends wrap-up. Ross-Rachel... boring! :rolleyes:
  • corkiecorkie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    popular's finale was a major cliffhanger, but i think the producers intended it to be like that since they were still hoping that their show would not be cancelled, which apparently happened. sayang, i really enjoyed this series pa naman.. mary cherry and nicole rule! hehe
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the season ender for "Dallas" was a big "What the??" for me. JR dies and and angel shows him what it would have been like if he had not been born, but then in the end we find out he's not an angel, but the devil and has come to take JR to hell. What the??? :confused:
  • I was disappointed with the Seinfeld Ending, it could have been much, much better.
  • REUNION

super bitin, FOX cancelled it just like that
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    corkie wrote:
    popular's finale was a major cliffhanger, but i think the producers intended it to be like that since they were still hoping that their show would not be cancelled, which apparently happened. sayang, i really enjoyed this series pa naman.. mary cherry and nicole rule! hehe

i agree with you...

and...

yeah, MARY CHERRY rules!
  • ung season finale ng buffy.... atsaka tru calling... kainis, i love eliza dushku pa nman
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ yung sa buffy it was okay for me yung sa Angel medyo bitin
  • yapinyapin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung sa Point Pleasant naging evil si Christina although okay lang din para hindi na lang parati good triumphs over evil. pero bitin pa rin sobra.
  • Wasteland - one season lang...super bitin! GRRRRR!
  • Korean series: What Happened in Bali and Autumn Tale In My Heart
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    felicity, with all those time travel thing