Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

what's best for super oily skin?

help....i dont know what to use on my face...its so oily tlga...i use soap and moisturizer but it doesnt work. what best brands can u recommend for my oily skin???

Comments

• Try L'Oreal Pure Zone. If you are not willing to buy the whole set, I think the most important ones are the toner and the moisturizer.
  • skuidwardskuidward PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^Oil blotting papers are also of great help for a shine quick-fix.
  • when u get chemical peels raw some oil glands are destroyed.

its true.

when i got mine i noticed i had less oil.
  • One other simple solution, if your daily routine allows you, is to wash your face often. People who have oily skin, you and me included, are blessed because we can wash our face so often, but still we have enough essential oils left to keep it healthy. LOL.
  • Use Cetaphil Oily SKin Cleanser. I don't know where you can buy it though. I got it from my derma. When washing your face, use luke warm water.
  • i recommend that u only use ph-balanced facial wash or cleansers.
  • dati sobrang oily ren skin ko. pero now hindi na masyado. i'm using Godiva's Anti-acne/blemish astringent. try mo. mura lang naman eh.
  • try Philosophy On A Clear Day Super Wash for Oily Skin. It's so effective on me ;)
  • jey_r1015jey_r1015 PEx Rookie ⭐
    use p0nds oil removing refreshing wash during every night b4 sleepin and/or anti-bacterial facial scrub during daytime,..I used it every night and day,and its very effective.. ponds cost around 12pesos only per sachet.. just try it..Hope it helps. ^_^
  • majoky101 wrote:
    help....i dont know what to use on my face...its so oily tlga...i use soap and moisturizer but it doesnt work. what best brands can u recommend for my oily skin???

Try purity made simple by philosophy...It works for me :)
  • i have the oiliest skin when i was in pinas... i even had breakouts because of it.

Try using Proactive! It lessens everything. The Daily Oil Control helps stabilize the sabecious glands...

if its out of budget try using the Neutrogena Facial Wash... then the toner then the moisturizer...

my derma told me to skip the moisturizer that is made up of oil... try water based moisturizers...

then for the powder... try using neutrogena oil control powder + foundation... I swear its effective dearie... I used it everyday... and its gentle on the skin.

Lastly, try putting ice every night and every time you wash off your face after using a cleanser... wash it with cold water.... it closes the pores...

believe me, everything i said is soooo effective

cheng
  • majoky101 wrote:

What else do you use? May I suggest that you try face powder too? Clinique pressed powders works well with any sunblock:) I have other skin care products for you too
  • naku muntik na ko mapaaway dahil s oil na yan s mukha!
    share ko lang...
    1 time sabi ko s kaklase ko...
    bro may chalk ka s noo (e medyo malapad noo nya)...
    tapos nung pinunasan nya oily lang pala mukha nya...reflection lang pala un ng light!!!
    wahahahahh...
    hehe...

back to topic...
    try mo kaya mag-astringent...
    kc db nakakadry ng skin un?
  • Try Isotrex. It's a pimple solution, that effectively minimizes oil production. Available at Mercury Drugs and Watsons.
  • i have the most oily skin kaya dami ko din breakout pero im using neutrogena facial bar and ok naman, and yung frequent washing medyo nakaka lessen ng oil
  • Neutrogena Deep Clean is wonderful. Ok talaga to.:D

OT but just want to clarify some things:
    Please, please. DO NOT wash your face as often as you want. This will only worsen the condition.
    1. frequent washing dries up skin so the oil glands secrete more oil in order to protect skin.
    2. frequent washing weakens the protective capacity of the skin from the elements (i.e. temperature change, bacteria, etc) which can lead to infections and wounds that sometimes result into acne.

Be careful of using isotrex (or isotretinoin -- topical form of the famous Roaccutane) without doctor's (MD) supervision. The oral form has been shown to cause depression etc; the topical form MAY have SIMILAR effects. Best let the trained ones dispense this.

Chemical peels do not destroy oil glands - they regulate the secretion of oil;)
  • i like neutrogena din ok sya!
  • i like neutrogena din ok sya!
  • you can buy cetaphil oily skin cleanser (100g) from mercury.

you can also use decleor.. it's a brand that uses jasmine oil to balance your oilies. worth every peso.
  • try using st. ives apricot scrub :D
    tapos always have oil control films :)