Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

malaking puson..help!

i don't know what to do na.. it's almost summertime and i don't want to look T.H. sa bikini ko.. im actually thin pero di proportion yung lower abdomen ko sa body ko.. what do i do? sabi nila hereditary daw yun...sabi nung iba nkkuha daw yun kkaupo..i've tried cutting down on my carbs pero ang result, pumapayat naman ako lalo...:( can you suggest any remedy for this, or kahit ano pong helpful tips para di siya lumaki (aside from crunches!)...any diet plan? any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Comments

• raru wrote:
    i don't know what to do na.. it's almost summertime and i don't want to look T.H. sa bikini ko.. im actually thin pero di proportion yung lower abdomen ko sa body ko.. what do i do? sabi nila hereditary daw yun...sabi nung iba nkkuha daw yun kkaupo..i've tried cutting down on my carbs pero ang result, pumapayat naman ako lalo...:( can you suggest any remedy for this, or kahit ano pong helpful tips para di siya lumaki (aside from crunches!)...any diet plan? any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. thanks!
    no softdrinks :D friends told me nakakatulong daw yun.
  • thanks..pero actually once in a blue moon lang ako uminom ng soda.. whenever i do, i try to choose coke light...
  • try tummy tuck :) or tummy-in while walking or standing. at first medyo mahirap pero if u'll get used to it, automatic na that when u stand up or walk, naka tummy in kna :) and yes, cut down on softdrinks and anything alcoholic ;) after eating, wait for 5-10mins then stand up din coz it helps :)
  • that's a good one zinnia.. thanks! i'll try that...;) question lang.. do i have to do that the whole time im standing/walking? may pattern ba siya (like 5 mins of tummy tuck per day.. or evry 5 mins interval the whole day)?
  • raru wrote:
    that's a good one zinnia.. thanks! i'll try that...;) question lang.. do i have to do that the whole time im standing/walking? may pattern ba siya (like 5 mins of tummy tuck per day.. or evry 5 mins interval the whole day)?

no prob! :) tried it and it worked! medyo chubby ako.. and dati, i don't have that tummy even nga medyo chubby ako :) but now since after duty i eat chocolates and too restless and tamad to stand up after eating, medyo nagkaroon ulit. but trust me, it works :)
  • ay no! u have to do the tummy tuck the whole time ur standing or walking. :) don't worry coz u dont have to hold ur breath while doing that so you just have to get used to it.. ull be surprised tlga coz it becomes automatic soon :)
  • thanks again!! keep it coming.. im sure this thread will also be informative and helpful for other people...:)
  • try brisk walking, jogging or other cardio exercises..;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file