FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

AI: Elliott Yamin

tqbfjotldtqbfjotld the quick... PExer
i dig his voice. soulful yet not too black. if i were to choose the final 2, it would be him and katharine.

Comments

• tina11tina11 Member PExer
    I liked him the instant he stood up to that annoying Britennum (I'm so sure I didn't spell that correctly :D) twin. Kaya lang si Ace yata ang manok ng mga judges among the guy contestants.
  • After watching the performances and the results show... I'm really liking Elliott... Great voice and i think he's very humble too... (so far...) He's my fave sa guys...
  • jdlcjdlc Meyembro PExer
    Hopefully he doesn't disappoint in the coming weeks. After the performances of the 24 contestants, he's the one I'm most interested in hearing again. Nagka-LSS na yata ako sa "If You Really Love Me".
  • yeah, me too! :D Katharine and Elliott for final too! ;)
  • guinevere_79guinevere_79 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Ako I liked Elliot ever since he was shown singing his solo in the "Shoop Shoop Song" group performance. Ang smooth talaga ng boses niya doon.

I keep on listening to the mp3 of his "If You Really Loved Me" performance, ang ganda talaga ng boses. Pwede na ngang recording yung performance niya eh. I hope he picks another good song next week.
  • OliverWood21OliverWood21 Quidditch Captain PExer
    I just hope he is not ANwar Robinson in the making. Good vocals but only to falter in the end.

Siguro sya na rin bet ko sa mga guys (Katharine pa rin, syempre) aside from Chris (darn, he's the best rocker AI has ever had).
  • carlos5carlos5 Member PExer
    i think he's the best out of all the guys this season. at first di mo maeexpect na ganun pala kaganda ung boses nya judging by his looks, mukha shang amish. but he is SO good a performer.
  • i like his voice too...kahit na sinabing magkamukha sila ni jay leno...at kahit na hindi siya nagpapraktis...okay lang! i want him to make it... *okay*
  • candyduday23candyduday23 Member PExer
    carlos5 wrote:
    i think he's the best out of all the guys this season. at first di mo maeexpect na ganun pala kaganda ung boses nya judging by his looks, mukha shang amish. but he is SO good a performer.

i agree. i can't stop watching his 'if you really love me' performance. effortless ang singing nya. galing!
  • JeLJeL Member PExer
    hello!!! :D

loved his 1st performance, he's really good..im really looking forward to all his performances...
  • gastrixiagastrixia Surf's Up! PExer
    I love his voice. I just wish they'd give him a makeover already.
    Wow for Yamin tonight! I wonder how many people can appreciate the song he just sang. I love it.

I just hope he won't be a part of a "shocker" elimination.
  • 22mai22mai Member ✭✭✭
    I found my idol na Elliot Yamin :rotflmao:

kafafu, nagkita din tayo uli
  • Extra_HardExtra_Hard Banned by Admin PExer
    He could be the next Idol.......

I hope...:bashful:
  • tqbfjotldtqbfjotld the quick... PExer
    22mai wrote:
    I found my idol na Elliot Yamin :rotflmao:

kafafu, nagkita din tayo uli

walangya pareho na naman tayo ng bet :lol:

di ko pa napapanood yung episodes this week. wala pang nag-upload sa bittorrent :bop:
  • gien25gien25 Member PExer
    this guy really suprise me, my early bets are taylor, katharine and kellie... but now i think this guy deserves to be the next american idol..... Galing nya.!!!! *okay*
  • 22mai22mai Member ✭✭✭
    tqbfjotld wrote:
    walangya pareho na naman tayo ng bet :lol:

di ko pa napapanood yung episodes this week. wala pang nag-upload sa bittorrent :bop:

mas mabilis ung sa theidolshow.com kasi per contestant ang video :love:

si kafafung dindi kaya? galing nya talaga kanina *okay*
    I'm rather worried about his votes though and I honestly do not see him winning AI. But I still hope he makes it to the finals. I loved listening to the mp3 of his recent performance right now.
  • gastrixiagastrixia Surf's Up! PExer
    He did so well last night!

Guys, did you know that he has diabetes? That's why he sweats so much (and always fanning himself).
  • ilovenikolaiilovenikolai Member PExer
    Elliot is my favorite this season! Talented and humble.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file