Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

What changes do you want to make in schools in Philippines?

Sa totoo lang, if i want 2 make any changes in the school's in the Philippines, it would be to have MORE Teachers, Improvements on school buildings,more books and the SCHOOL UNIFORMS!!!

When the first time I got back 2 the Philippines, which was only 10 years old, I was so excited going back 2 Philippines ( I'm here in the U.S. right now).........................and the only reason why I was going 2 Philippines was because it wasn't about " taking a vacation" it was bcuz my mother was dieing of Cancer............ :mecry:

But newho..................when i got 2 philippines, i wanted 2 roam around.....I left Philippines when I was only 6, so I couldn't remember much about the country........when I got there the first thing i steped out of the airport, I saw buses,jeepneys, and lots of people..... i saw 2 poor little boys, going home from school, it made me sad.........they were wearing pubilc uniforms, but they were dirty and they were wearing sandals, the smaller boy had a torn up bag and the other had a worn out note book.......... :(

it made me really sad....................another thing that I saw, was somewhat funny 2 me, the girls high school unforms... were weird and goofy
I wondered..........why do the girls have 2 have there skirts so long???
hehhehehe ..........I mean i have seen many consevative schools here in the U.S., but the uniforms I saw in philippines was just unbeilivable....2 my point of view I think Philippines is the only country that has got the skirts soooo long............I really want to make over the uniforms............. another thing that I have discover was that some of the uniforms were like " Japanese sailor uniforms" blouse or a " Seifuku" in Japanese. bcuz i notice that the collar on some uniforms had a sailor thing hanging around...........I thought wow, interesting....................back here in the U.S. I have made some sketches of school uniforms that could make the filipino students look more interesting............I made alot of changes........and yes my work is ORIGINAL hindi ako mangagaya, i worked hard on making the sketches .i think we should have girls wear the skirts just above the knee, not 2 short or 2 long just right :)

Comments

• Hello??? Am I The Only 1 Talking 2 My Self??? Please, Anybody Out There Who Wants Any Comments??? Every Body Should At Least Try 2 Think What Might Be The Chance Of Our Country???

Man...............and I Thought This Was A Forum , Gosh!!!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Why don't you try sharing your insights at the Academe Forum?

And Try Not to DO ThIs, cause it's point blank annoying.
  • i'd say- NO UNIFORMS!!!! pati 6 years ng highschool
  • ubermenschubermensch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    dunno if this is slightly off-topic... but i get the impression that the government is more responsive to the "needs" of those in the military, with regards to salary increases, housing programs and other benefits. can't the government be as sensitive to the needs of public shool teachers? and i don't remember where i read it (i think in one inquirer letter to the editor), but the budget allocation for education is so much less than what was requested by education officials. gosh!

there are many good teachers out there who have to make the choice between staying in the academe and finding work elsewhere. if this were an ideal world, i'm sure a lot of them would stay in the academe. unfortunately, nowadays, you just can't feed your kids with just idealism. you also have to put something on the dinner table and earn enough to send them to school.
  • hey "clawed_out"

WHY WONT U SHUT THE F**K UP??!! U "****ING, LICKING, RETARTED ***!!!" :grrr: IF U GOT NUTTIN 2 SAY GOOD, THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FORUM!!! THATS THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE 2DAY, WHEN I DREAM OF WILLING 2 HELP, ALL U COULD SAY IS "HOPELESS"!!! AND I DO BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD WEAR UNIFORMS IN OUR COUNTRY, WANNA KNOW WHY? CUZ LOOK, IT SHOWS MORE FORMALITY, AND IT REPRESENTS A PRIDE ON A SCHOOL, THE ONLY THING IS , PEOPLE WHO MAKES UNIFORMS IN PHILIPPINES ARE NOT REALLY THE SO-CALLED FORMALITY THAT I SEE, BESIDES WE DON'T HAVE 2 SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON MAKING UNIFORMS, ALL WE HAVE 2 DO IS JUST MAKE AN IMPROVEMENT OF UNIFORMS!!!

AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT I HATE, THE YOUTH 2DAY IN PHILIPPINES AND THE ENTERTAINMENT, PURO NA LANG "MAGAGAYA" ANG MGA TV SHOWS, SOME MOVIES, ETC. AND THE TEENS HAVE A HIGH RATE ON "SOCIAL CLIMBING" AND "TRYING 2 ALWAYS SPEAK ENGLISH, BCUZ IT MAKES U LOOK MORE SMART AND UPPER CLASS"

BESIDES DO U THINK THE YOUTH IN PHILIPPINES TODAY LOOKS AND THINK MORE BETTER THAN B4???!!! SA TOTOO LANG , THE FILIPINO'S TODAY COMPARE BACK 2 THE OLD DAYS, TODAY MOST FILIPINO'S ARE "MAKISARILI"
    AND ITS NOT ALWAYS EASY 2 TRUST ANYBODY NOW IN THE COUNTRY.

**** ALL OF U SON OF A *****ES WHO CAN ONLY ***** ABOUT UR ISSUES AND CAN'T HELP OTHERS!!!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you are so juvenile.
  • Man u really got no life in u "Clawed_Out"

first of all in this forum, it only mean IF I CLOULD MAKE A CHANGE!!!
    of course sounds 2 me that u havent read carefully.........but oh well thats the problem with peepz like u.:rotflmao:
    and ur the first 1 to started talking back in a rude way.:rolleyes:
    another thing is that, its only a future DREAM IF I COULD MAKE CHANGES
    oh yah one more thing theres a word 4 u 2 and its

"DEMENTED"

if u got nothing good 2 say then , just leave.
  • (to: P2BP) she's also "Bo-bo-bo-bo Bo-bo-bo":bop: Seriously, I think if she doesn't want to talk of any real issues, then she should claw her p*ssy outta here!!!! No reason 4 her to interrup in Pinay's forum:rotflmao: Man, and I thought ALL Filipinos are smart (guess there's only one person they decided to not count):D

I'm siding w/ Gloria everyone, so feck off whoever despises her!!!!! Filipinos has this "imbalance" about everything, honestly. They don't know what kind of freedom they're talking about--- EVERYTIME the pple mentions of freedom there, they meant as in b-coming the next lousy-***** U.S. ALL FILIPINOS NEEDS DISCIPLINE NOW!!!! UNLIKE DURING MARCOS'S TIME, HOWEVER....

(Evil Cackle)
    Filipinos both in the country and beyond of it (abroad) are blind to see what she's doing for the better.... It's one of a kind of tactic to reduce or eliminate unfair practices.
  • Then again, why call clawy-butt Bo-bo-bo-bo? This person is ALREADY retarded!!!! XD

Sheesh, neither do I wanna wear those ugly, uncomfortable uniforms ever again. Nothing wrong, but they lack pizazz in them. And, in the heat they could get really itchy to wear.