Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Any fans of SEVENDUST here?

I really like Sevendust. Especially their songs *****, black, waffle, licking cream (feat. Skin), bender (feat. Chino Moreno of Deftones), Follow (feat. Aaron Lewis of Staind), xmas day, trust, enemy, live again, and the best sevendust song ever Angel's son.

Any sevendust fan here in pex?

USTE LO MEJOR!
VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

Comments

• di_ako_si_glenndi_ako_si_glenn PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ako! hehe astig si morgan... ok un mga ghost notes nya hehe tataka ako bat wala silang dvd concerts? mron ka ba??
  • Sevendust fan here!

Have all their albums and dvds. vastly underrated band but one of the best.
  • I have their first album, their best.... by a mile....
  • Sevendust fan here!

Have all their albums and dvds. vastly underrated band but one of the best.

Yup they are underrated compared with their contemporaries. I wonder why.
    Dude, puro orig albums mo nila noh? Ako kasi puro download and cd burn lang. :)

Unfortunately due to a hectic schedule I don't have updates about them anymore. The last album I have is seasons (4th studio album?). May sumunod na bang album dun?

Not to take anything away from the self-titled album, home and seasons but in my humble opinion, I think animosity is their best album. Maybe because of too many favorite songs there (live again, trust, praise, follow, xmas day and the melodic angel's son).

What about you guys? Which album do you prefer?

Speaking of Morgan, his wife is a member of what band again? Coal Chamber right?

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
  • tigerman,

yeah, all my albums are original. i don't buy pirated stuff. if i do burn songs, i usually get them off my cds.

i lived in the states for awhile (and am going back for good in about a year or two) and it was there i picked up 7dust's albums:

here is the list of their CDs:
    sevendust (self-titled debut and still one of their best IMHO)
    home
    retrospect (dvd that has concert footage including their woodstock stuff)
    animosity
    seasons (have the special edition that includes a dvd)
    southside double-wide (double disc: 1 a live acoustic set then other is the dvd version)
    next

they have come out with a best of ... album recently i understand.

morgan rose's wife rayna is no longer with coal chamber. last i know, dez fafara left to form devildriver effectivley ending coal chamber. as for coacl chamber: their third and last outing, dark days was the best of the lot.
  • tigerman,

yeah, all my albums are original. i don't buy pirated stuff. if i do burn songs, i usually get them off my cds.

i lived in the states for awhile (and am going back for good in about a year or two) and it was there i picked up 7dust's albums:

here is the list of their CDs:
    sevendust (self-titled debut and still one of their best IMHO)
    home
    retrospect (dvd that has concert footage including their woodstock stuff)
    animosity
    seasons (have the special edition that includes a dvd)
    southside double-wide (double disc: 1 a live acoustic set then other is the dvd version)
    next

they have come out with a best of ... album recently i understand.

morgan rose's wife rayna is no longer with coal chamber. last i know, dez fafara left to form devildriver effectivley ending coal chamber. as for coacl chamber: their third and last outing, dark days was the best of the lot.
  • Mr. Brownstone, thanks for the infos you shared.
    So for you the 1st album is the best?

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
  • the first makes a strong case for their best album but i like home and animosity as well.

the first album blew me away and i became a fan instantly.
  • Let's get this thread alive and kicking again.

I'm a 7dust listener and they're great!
  • BTW 7dust fans, the band has a new album. The album name is Alpha.