Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

Any Pearl Jam Fans here?

Am just curious, if there are pj fans out here? have heard the news lately about their upcoming album? well, they have one due on May...

Comments

• 3syana wrote:
    Am just curious, if there are pj fans out here? have heard the news lately about their upcoming album? well, they have one due on May...

i think there's already a pj thread. news on their upcoming album's also there.

and by the way... I'M A FAN!!!
  • yeah...saw the thread this morning...looking forward to the release of their album...
  • From pearljam.com:

NEW ALBUM! 02.28.06

Pearl Jam announced today that they will release their highly anticipated, self-titled, eighth studio album on May 2nd through J Records. Pearl Jam's new album marks the band's first studio release in nearly four years and their first in partnership with J Records.

The album was produced and mixed by Adam Kasper and Pearl Jam at Studio X in Seattle.

Tracklisting for "Pearl Jam":

Life Wasted
    World Wide Suicide
    Comatose
    Severed Hand
    Marker In The Sand
    Parachutes
    Unemployable
    Big Wave
    Gone
    Wasted Reprise
    Army Reserve
    Come Back
    Inside Job

Also from pearljam.com:

WORLD WIDE SUICIDE SINGLE FREE! 02.26.06

Beginning March 8th, at 6:00 A.M. Eastern time, you can download World Wide Suicide here. This MP3 version of the song contains no Digital Rights Management so you can share it with your friends. Spread the word.

I believe that it was also mentioned somewhere that this single will be available for free for two days only...