PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

Write your prayer request here

Dear pexers, if you have PRAYER REQUESTS, please feel free to post them here or send us a PM or offline message (yahoo ID: smokeyandchewy75), and we will gladly find the time to include them in our daily prayer time.

My name is smokey and I have created this thread with the permission of my bestfriend and prayer buddy, chewy. We’ve been the best of friends for the last 14 years. We’ve been through a lot in life and like most of you out there, we have our own fears, pain, and struggles to deal with. We love to smoke, sometimes, and a day can’t go by without our coffee breaks!!! We’re not rich, but we’re happy with our lives. We find happiness in little things like the sunshine, birds, butterflies, good food, the internet access, and the gift of laughter, the peace and serenity in our hearts. We're no saints, by the way...just ordinary folks :love:

We’re not here to pass on judgment to anyone…Our sincere intention is only to help, with no strings attached.

Peace from our hearts to yours….

Comments

• heygurlheygurl namamasko po! PExer
    this is very nice. thanks.
  • inthedarknessinthedarkness not anymore PExer
    please pray that i will continue to devote my life to Christ. i'm currently having a great spiritual battle and i'm in a crossroad of my life. i need to go where Christ wants me to go. i need strength and an accountability partner.
  • masettle na yng problem ng family namin.. at gumaling na iyong tita at tito ko....
  • @heygurl: thanks, too :)

@inthedarkness & honeybunch2503: we've noted your prayer requests and will include you in our prayers. hang in there:) Peace.
  • malampasan ng mga tao sa leyte yng problema nla ngyon...
  • speekaspeeka Full-time Lurker PExer
    makapasa po sana ako sa board exam. i need a miracle.
  • PinaTigaSPinaTigaS Soundgarden PExer
    I pray that I would get a new and fulfilling job. And that during my free time without work I can discover being spiritual again. thanks
  • akosikatakosikat Whooops. PExer
    ...Na sana maging ok yung reporting bukas pati yung results ng quizzes. Teynks ng marami :)
  • @speeka, PinaTigas, akosikat: we will include u all in our prayers :)

God bless! :)
  • thanks smokeyandchewy......
  • speekaspeeka Full-time Lurker PExer
    thank you! sana pag dasal din natin ang isat isa dito para the more prayers, the merrier hehe.
    salamat po smokeyandchewy. God bless us all.
  • leeredtreeleeredtree Hogwartz Express PExer
    sana mawala na ang doubts ko about religion kasi before i was a catholic but since i married a baptist pumupunta na rin ako sa church nila.pero hindi pa ako baptized kasi im not ready yet.kaya litong-lito ako ngayon.
  • thank you rin sa lahat ng nag post dito..we'll continue to pray for you guys..

we'll be including you, leeredtree :)
  • billyrosebillyrose Member PExer
    peace, goodhealth and happiness will remain sa family ko. same with bestfried grace and special friend, jim..
  • we will pray for you, billyrose :) thanks
  • up...

Good day pexers! :)
    sna matanggap aq s UP Manila as a transferee.

there is power in prayer!
  • neoreo09neoreo09 User Novice PExer
    paki pag pray naman yung dalawang aunt ko, kritikal kasi conditions nila. pati na ren yung mom ng friend ko na may lupus condition. please? Lord help me.
  • @inthedarkness and neoreo09: guys, dont worry, we will help you pray. Be at peace :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file