Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

When kids fall in love...

The first girl I fell in love with was Lotlot de Leon. I think I was four or six. Everytime I watch her on "That's Entertainment", my cheeks turn red and hide behind the TV set. I was that pathetic.

Twenty years after, I met a six-year-old girl beside our shop. She was very sweet at first. Suddenly, she got tantrums and often screamed at me. I still remained sweet at her despite of her sudden change of attitude. Our regular customer, who is a social worker had observed our communicating patterns, and concluded, "A, bata na marunong na."(She's still young yet she already displays such behavior*).

*Tagalog jocks out there should know this translation is inaccurate. But this is as accurate as I can get, so please bear with me.

The girl suddenly became sweet again. When I performed a cartwheel and asked her to do it as well (her mother said she knows how), she scampered and giggled, "Ayoko!" (I don't want to!) Even when I ask her to come closer, she also performs her same cute act.

JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT! JAILBAIT!

Not really. I can't conclude that she has fallen for me. Perhaps it just so happens that she's simply shy, or whatever...

Comments

• i dont think she's inlove.. she's only very fond playing with you. parents should get alarmed because they dont seem to have enough time for their daughter kaya sa iba naghahanap ng pansin..

view from a 19 y/o guy.. my two cents..
  • whatever...its always fun being with a kid, watching one or being one...=)