Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

OSRP, LLC | Call

Introducing.. OSRP! A US company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall in Torrance, California. We provide back office services such as IT, graphics, accounting and call center support to the head office in the US and its subsidiaries.

Currently, we are looking for competent individuals to fill up our various manpower requeirements. So, if there's anyone of you out there who is interested, please let me know. *okay*

And, even more, the office location is very accessible. There's an indoor walkway just steps from an MRT stop. We also offer long term employment, and of course, the privilege to work for a US company. So ano pang hinihintay nyo..? confused join na! D

Comments

• ayos. madaanan nga ito mamaya since pupunta kaming Edsa Central later :)

ano po ang nature of work sa CCS? sorry, wala pa po kasi kaming experience, we are hoping to enter the CC industry :)
  • Hi, dear neighbor! :)
  • hi din dear neighbor dakshman..

so shall i be waiting for a certain DJ_yAn to drop by our office na? :D the CC industry is very promising.. iba iba kc ang nature ng CC work.. we can discuss it wen u drop by.. :)
  • How much kaya offer ng OSRP for a Tech Support position with 4-year experience in call centers?
  • i sen u a pm, BawbnoY.. :)
  • san po ang exact location ng office? I'm interested to apply. What are the positions na open for application?tnx
  • we're located in Edsa Central Mall in Crossing, Mandaluyong.. we have many vacant positions as well.. wats ur line of work ba right now?
  • mhackies wrote:
    Introducing.. OSRP! A US company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall in Torrance, California. We provide back office services such as IT, graphics, accounting and call center support to the head office in the US and its subsidiaries.

Currently, we are looking for competent individuals to fill up our various manpower requeirements. So, if there's anyone of you out there who is interested, please let me know. *okay*

And, even more, the office location is very accessible. There's an indoor walkway just steps from an MRT stop. We also offer long term employment, and of course, the privilege to work for a US company. So ano pang hinihintay nyo..? :confused: join na! :D

Anong exact address ng company n ito?
  • How much naman po ang offer for a tech support, no call center experience but has been working for over four years na? benefits? bonds? thanks!
  • no bonds..
  • AltweggAltwegg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm interested.
  • hello! i'm interested also! 1 year na ako working as a tech support agent please send me details also the salary. thank you!
  • guys.. guys.. i think d first thing u should do if u're really interested is to send an application to us.. salary can be discussed with u personally once u qualify.. *okay*
  • How do I apply? I have 10 months call center agent experience. Wala bang bond dito? My concern is kelangan yata tech support eh wala naman ako halos alam sa PC troubleshooting tsaka systems and software eh. I have no IT or Eng'g or Comp Sci background at all.

And saan ang address nitong ofc na ito? There are about 13 MRT stations along EDSA. Alin doon?
    Anong e-mail?
  • thank u consoleaddict..

and don't u worry Leif_Erikson, we have many vacancies.. not only with tech. support.. u can check r ads in jobsdb for our current openings.. but we usually have new ads for posting most of d time so u could check once in a while as well..
    I already sent my e-mail. I'm itching to have my first job at the soonest possible time.
  • hi.. i sent my resume thru jobsdb.com... i hope it get noticed.
  • where's the office located at? Yung sa Edsa Central yung recruitment and training center lang dun.. tama ba? .. pero san yung workplace?