Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

Kailangan ng Saklolo | Biglaang Tanong 😉 (Opisyal na Sinulid : BPO) 😉

Hi, i saw here before that there was a call center that was leasing or having their equipment rented to other entrepreneurs. Can anyone assist me locate that company? or does anyone have information? thanks for the help.

Comments

• sabotsabot PExer
    edited May 2019
    i know that there are a lot of threads regarding call centers..

pero i just want to ask lg po..

does it make you feel good that you, as an employee of a call center, are actually kissing america's *****$?

i mean, yeah, you're getting the money, helping yourself or your family..

but, do you think that you're helping the nation by what you are doing?

i mean, even if the president declares a certain day to be a non-working holiday, may pasok pa din kayo..

or kahit ano pa dyan, may pasok pa din kasi bossing mo kano hindi pinoy..

pano yan?

thanks
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Errr, is it any different when you watch movies produced by Americans? Or when you eat at restaurants established by Americans?

McDonalds is owned by Americans. Coca-Cola is owned by Americans. Do you feel good when you buy products from them?
  • Originally posted by neth_row
    Errr, is it any different when you watch movies produced by Americans? Or when you eat at restaurants established by Americans?

McDonalds is owned by Americans. Coca-Cola is owned by Americans. Do you feel good when you buy products from them?

well, in a way, there's a difference...i mean we don't consume coca-cola or mcdonalds 24/7 right? we also buy Filipino products. and if we watch american films to enhance our knowledge to make better films for Star Cinema then that could benefit the Filipino people. or if we listen to american metal acts to create our own sound in the process, then that could also benefit the Filipino music industry.

But what about working for a call center? besides getting the green, how can it help the nation?
  • it produce more jobs...as simple as that!
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Why is working in a contact center considered as "kissing america's a$s" again? :glee:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by HoRnY4NiE
    it produce more jobs...as simple as that!
    its better to be in a call center than to be a big time bum.
    san ba may job opening?
  • Originally posted by SoliduS_AlphA
    its better to be in a call center than to be a big time bum.
    san ba may job opening?

i agree ...
  • at least may trabaho sa hirap ng buhay ngayon at sa hirap makakuha ng trabaho ok na yan... kung ung mga iba nanginigbang bansa para maka kuha ng trabaho eh di *** kiss rin sila kung ganun hay naku... ganito talaga sa pilipinas discrimination sa status of living mo parang operator ka lang, saleslady ka lang, karpintero ka lang, pero sa ibang bansa di naman ganun eh.. at least earning ng pera sa tamang paraan
  • does it make you feel good that you, as an employee of a call center, are actually kissing america's *****$?
    how bout you? who's foreigner's *****$ are you kissing?
    i mean, yeah, you're getting the money, helping yourself or your family..
    darn right!
    but, do you think that you're helping the nation by what you are doing?
    with all the taxes the government is getting out of my salary, malamang oo...
    i mean, even if the president declares a certain day to be a non-working holiday, may pasok pa din kayo..
    ayos lang... keep 'em coming...
    or kahit ano pa dyan, may pasok pa din kasi bossing mo kano hindi pinoy..
    double pay... hehehe...
    pano yan?
    i smell a disgruntled person here... try shifting to our industry and see for yourself. liit siguro sweldo mo kaya ganyan ka magsalita... tsk tsk tsk... boohoohoo...
  • SABOT asked " how can people from the call center industry help the nation? "

SIMPLE answer... big boost in economy. foreign inverstors land in the philippines just to open big businesses that will help not just the Filipino people but the NATION as well. Lot of job offers for those who finished high school pa lang. And you are correct! We are working for the Americans. But what difference does it make working for an American and working for a Filipino owned or managed company. D ba wala? Kasi under ka rin naman nila. Kahit na anong lahi pa ng superior mo, parepareho lang yan.
  • Originally posted by LinuxMandrake
    how bout you? who's foreigner's *****$ are you kissing?

darn right!

with all the taxes the government is getting out of my salary, malamang oo...

ayos lang... keep 'em coming...

double pay... hehehe...

i smell a disgruntled person here... try shifting to our industry and see for yourself. liit siguro sweldo mo kaya ganyan ka magsalita... tsk tsk tsk... boohoohoo...

Woah...I was just asking a "question" sonny boy and I never meant to post it just so I could make anyone in here feel like S.H.I.T.

And besides Linux dude, I WORK FOR A CALL CENTER so don't tell me that I don't know S.H.I.T. about this industry.

I just want to know if other people out there feel this way as well.

Talk about being disgruntled..geez :rolleyes:
  • pahabol lang k linux...

kung hindi ako nagtatrabaho sa call center, i wouldn't give a sH.I.T. about it.

bow.
  • well sabot, u really couldnt blame LinuxMandrake for his response.. who are u to say that wer kissing america's *****$ if wer workin' in a call center.. that's really pretty shallow.. btw, i also work for a call center.. and it's better than being a patriotic bum.. Peace y'all :)
  • well it's a thought of course, and i would like to know if others also feel that way. doesn't matter if it's shallow, stupid or whatever. that's all. if no one feels the same way, then good. and if someone feels the same way, then good also.
  • sabot: i think they're irate because of the way you posed your questions/ statements.

Anyways, I really don't mind working for one since good work is really hard to find especially with the economic situation. I hope it doesn't get really bad even if FPJ wins (Please don't let him win!). I used to get P6000 a month plus overtime pay plus stress and it isn't worth it. In a call center, I get paid double plus other benefits that I didnt get from my previous employment and the stress is still there. I also kick American *** since I provide the answers to their problems since they have lazy/ dumb *****
  • Let me rephrase my last sentence. I DON'T kiss American *****. It's my *** they kiss to give the answers to their problems.
  • well, i dont feel that i kiss american's *****$.. in fact, it's my *****$ that

they should kiss if they want their problems solved "properly"..

hehehe :D :evilgrin: :howdy:
  • Originally posted by sabot
    Woah...I was just asking a "question" sonny boy and I never meant to post it just so I could make anyone in here feel like S.H.I.T.

And besides Linux dude, I WORK FOR A CALL CENTER so don't tell me that I don't know S.H.I.T. about this industry.

I just want to know if other people out there feel this way as well.

Talk about being disgruntled..geez :rolleyes:

oh for real? look who's talking man! who do you think is the one who's disgruntled? i'm outside the country right now because the company sent me... don't see any reason why i should be disgruntled... in fact, dude, i'm quite happy with my job. though by the questions you ask, it seems you are not happy at all. hohum...
  • LinuxMandrake... wala siguro tong nakuha kundi irate callers.

:lol:
  • Originally posted by bigbadwolf
    LinuxMandrake... wala siguro tong nakuha kundi irate callers.

:lol:
    hehehe... siguro nga...
    Originally posted by sabot
    mean, even if the president declares a certain day to be a non-working holiday, may pasok pa din kayo..
    aha! i therefore conclude na ikaw ay nagtatrabaho sa call center na local ang account... most likely finances ang hawak mo. you don't feel na ang pagod mo ay compensated sa sweldong nakukuha mo. malamang collector ka ng isang bangko... isang hardcore na naniningil at nakikipagaway sa mga sinisingil mo. naiinggit ka sa amin, since we "kiss american's *****$e$", we get more than you, who kiss locals' *****$e$, and still don't get paid right.

anyways, ok lang yan bro... if the concept of kiss-*****$ is securing your child's future soonest time possible, then yeah guilty ako dun. love peace and menudo grease!

jericho, pagbalik ko inom tayo! sayo beer, akin kwento. hehehe...