Home PEx Sports Sports Zone

Pacman fathers an illegitimate child?

In a stunning development, Manny Pacquiao admitted in today’s nationwide live radio DZMM 630am show of Ted Failon and Korina Sanchez that he could have possibly fathered an illegitimate child with a Cebu based woman.

Pacquiao stressed that the sexual encounter with a certain Jocelyn Bacaso (?), happened only once when he was drunk.

He expressed doubts on whether the child was truly his as the woman allegedly had a boyfriend during the period wherein they had an encounter.

However, despite his doubts and the refusal of Jocelyn to take a DNA test to determine with finality over the child’s filiation, Pacman has forked over half a million Philippine Pesos (about USD $ 10,000) as support for Jocelyn and her child.

Prior to his sensational knockout win over Erik “El Terrible” Morales, Jocelyn was allegedly pressuring Manny to sign acknowledgment papers for the child, monthly support, an educational fund and a trust fund for the child.

The agreement was unconsummated as the precondition, a DNA test, was brushed off by Jocelyn.

Things began to get ugly after Pacman’s win and as details of his purse were splashed over the National broadsheets. The terms of the agreement had now changed and in addition to her earlier demands, Jocelyn wanted the amount of Fifteen Million Pesos (USD $ 300,000) as hush money so that she would not have herself interviewed by Philippine media.

Manny then decided to come out on live nationwide radio to stop the continued extortion and harassment.

He stressed he was not giving in to further blackmail and that if scientifically proven to be the father of the putative child, he was willing to fulfill all his legal obligations under the Philippine Family Code.

He added that if he was willing to help out with the finances of friends, what more of his own purported flesh and blood?

He begged forgiveness from his fans stating that he was human and that while he made a mistake by being unfaithful to his wife, she has forgiven him. He is now ready to face the consequences of his mistake and hopes that his adoring fans will likewise forgive him.

Comments

• Here's the link for the Philippine Daily Inquirer story containing the pictures of Manny, Joanna Bacosa and their alleged love child:

http://news.inq7.net/sports/index.php?index=1&story_id=65469

A woman 'scorned' takes swing at Pacquiao

First posted 02:17am (Mla time) Feb 08, 2006
    By Gerry Lirio
    Inquirer

Editor's Note: Published on page A1 of the Feb. 8, 2006 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

IT WAS true love gone wrong. Or so the woman scorned said.

Until last year, Manny Pacquiao and his girlfriend of more than two years were two people blissfully enjoying stolen moments together.

Their relationship resulted in the birth of a healthy boy, according to Pacquiao's girlfriend, Joanna Rose Bacosa, a 24-year-old native of Palawan province.

Today, Bacosa is pursuing a complaint against Pacquiao for violation of Republic Act No. 9262, which protects women from violence, and to seek support for the boy.

The Inquirer attempted to get Pacquiao's side of the story, but calls to his cell phone went unanswered.

• ****in' a! yeah!

filipinos love a good scandal!

idol ka manny!
  • Manny was working hard, very HARD, from left to right (left breast to right breast).

Then he threw one BELOW THE BELT.

The opponent went down.

The count started: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months.... 9 months

The final verdict: TKO (The Kid is Out)
  • Hey Manny, I need your help placing the proper punctuation in this group of words:
    After I had fun humpin After some more fun humpin After I really had fun
    humpin troubleeee

Give up? Here's the answer.

After I had fun humpin, .(period as in " women's mens") After some more fun
    humpin, . After I really had fun humpin, (no period) troubleeee
  • vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yuck whats wrong with Manny magloloko na lang di pa pumili nang maganda. Did you guys see the girl ? ANG PANGET COMPARED TO MANNY's WIFE ?
  • maybe for manny, "walang panget sa ****ng galet" :lol:
  • MilliardoMilliardo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    All I can say is that there are people who will try to ride on one's popularity, and money. The girl is one such person. Nasaan siya when Manny didn't have that much cash yet? Ngayon at sobra-sobra na ang pera niya, bigla siyang lalabas. Tsk tsk tsk...I don't have sympathy for such misguided souls. Sabi nga ni Manny, kung mayroon talaga siyang pananagutan, sasagutin niya. Unfortunately, this misguided soul thinks she can get the public's sympathy. Instead, I wouldn't be surprised kung kamuhian siya ng mga tao. Nanay nga niya, suklam sa kanya...
  • Milliardo wrote:
    All I can say is that there are people who will try to ride on one's popularity, and money. The girl is one such person. Nasaan siya when Manny didn't have that much cash yet? Ngayon at sobra-sobra na ang pera niya, bigla siyang lalabas. Tsk tsk tsk...I don't have sympathy for such misguided souls. Sabi nga ni Manny, kung mayroon talaga siyang pananagutan, sasagutin niya. Unfortunately, this misguided soul thinks she can get the public's sympathy. Instead, I wouldn't be surprised kung kamuhian siya ng mga tao. Nanay nga niya, suklam sa kanya...

I think it was Manny who did the riding. But then again, some women love to do the riding too. Ooops.. I beg your pardon. I thought i was in the Intimacy
    & Passion forum. Will not happen again. :eek:
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    talong-talo si manny kay erap... di laang inakan ang mga kabit... binigyan pa ng mga mansyon. kya ang sigaw ni dr loi, "asan mansyon ko?"

si ramon revilla ay umaabot daw na isang daan ang mga anak sa labas. wow! dinaig ang mga asong u-lol sa bangketa!

ilan na nga ba ang anak ni fpj sa labas?

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    WALA sila kay Sen Ramon Revilla. 89+ ang anak. Ano laban pa ?
  • MilliardoMilliardo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    vp18 wrote:
    WALA sila kay Sen Ramon Revilla. 89+ ang anak. Ano laban pa ?

Si Dolphy baka mas marami pa... :D