Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Renting DVDs at Netflix (copied dvds?)

froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
May mga nakapagrent na ba sa inyo ng DVDs sa Netflix? I heard iyong mga ibang DVDs nila hindi original kung hindi kinopy lang? Pwede ba iyong copied lang? I thought mahigpit na pinagbabawal sa US ang ripped dvds?

Comments

• DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DVDs from Netflix here in the US are all legit although they're sent in paper envelopes rather than the typical DVD case. Not a bad service, although I've cut down a bit on renting some movies since most of it are already On-Demand with the cable subscription - and it's free - and there's no schedule or wait time (just select what movie you want watch and it plays, as if you're playing it on the DVD). I just have to make sure there's a good supply of buttered popcorn. :D
  • froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @dunedain

yeah sa envelopes nga daw, pero napansin mo ba kung iyong discs eh orig o hindi?
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    They could be original. Otherwise Blockbuster will be soooooo happy to report Netflix to the FBI (since they're not doing so good with their movie and game rentals). Only thing that Blockbuster don't have are shows of stand-up comedians.
  • ^ oo nga pansin ko di masyadong matao sa blockbuster.. ok naman sa kanila ah. may free coupons pa. lol. :D