Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

3M Philippines

any info about this Company?

Comments

• masarap yung pizza nila. pinoy na pinoy ang lasa -- matamis-tamis yung sauce tapos parang tinapay yung crust. yum, yum! :D
  • sorry if i didn't make myself clear, i was talking about 3M Philippines, makers of Scotch Brites, Post It, etc...
  • omengomeng PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :lol:

i had a good laf.

sorry to interupt.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^I had lots of clients in 3M before. Okay naman yung 'culture' dun lalo na sa Home Care Division (Scotch-Brite, etc.)... Pero balita ko, medyo mahirap daw ang promotion dun. Pero the pay is definitely good.
  • kablutz wrote:
    masarap yung pizza nila. pinoy na pinoy ang lasa -- matamis-tamis yung sauce tapos parang tinapay yung crust. yum, yum! :D
    hahahahha...nice post! nagutom tuloy ako...parang gusto ko ng 3M pizza hehehe.

Anyway, para hindi OT...I've a former colleague whose father worked for 3M. Ang sabi niya sa akin, every 5 years bago ang kotse nila, provided ng company.Pero mataas na position ng dad niya doon e. I think nakakuha sila ng Mitsubishi-Honda Accord-Nissan Patrol. Basta parang yan yung mga car na nakuha ng dad niya. Obviously nagtagal talaga yung dad niya dun to enjoy that benefit.
  • thanks for replying guys! :)
    how much ang range ng salary for lets say, a customer service position? or position in marketing?
    thanks thanks :)
    nagutom rin ako sa pizza, hehehe :D
    ^Wish I could help with the salary range, but I've no idea. One thing I know is you get to travel a lot, both locally and internationally. Ganda pa ng benefits... May supply ka pa ng Post-It products.
  • thanks jensie_g!
    naalala ko tuloy yung movie na romy and michelle's high school reunion,silang dalawa raw ang makers ng post it
    hehe
    ^Hahahaha yeah... :glee:
  • I remember applying to 3M before, didnt work out for me.

the person who was going to do the interview and give the exam was an hour and 45 minutes late. I'm sorry but I coudln't tolerate it. They told me it was only going to be an interview, but i didnt know there was an exam so I alloted an hour and a half dedicated to this application, then she comes so late.

i didnt try to finish the exam...i just didnt have enough time for it, so i told her if i can come back tomorrow to finish it since we started late...she said yes, and then the next day I got an email that I didnt get the job. :angry:

what a joke. sorry, your loss not mine. ;)
  • Hi! Just keeping this thread alive... Anybody else has anything to share about working for 3M?
  • i worked for 3M (main HQ in Minnesota) for a couple of months as an IT consultant.
    3M is one of the most profitable companies in MN.
    I know that this company pays really well.

very casual ang environment here.

Isa sa nakakatuwang nakita ko dun sa main office nila, may barber shop (for guys) and hair and nail salon (for women). :rotflmao:
  • Anybody has ideas about the Manila HQ?
  • just bumping this post...
  • i know someone here, been working for more than a decade perhaps.. as HR administrative manager, mother ng kababata ko, but i have no idea how it's like to work here, all I know is that they get 3M products at a great discount..
  • Hi! Has anybody been interviewed for a post in this company? What was it like? :)
  • shamhoyshamhoy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^
    dont bother..im sure you wont get the position :lol:
  • GiNGiN PExer
    I had an exam there this morning... How long until they call you? Ayaw kasi ako sabihan when they will call. Basta daw intayin ko nalang. Owel...
  • ^ for what position?
  • GiNGiN PExer
    marketing analyst