Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

MOVIES YOU REGRETED WATCHING...

Just wanna know what movies do you regret watching.

Me, I regret that I watched Blair Witch Project!

Comments

• utoyskiutoyski PEx Rookie ⭐
    yung latest kong pinanood na movie na nabdtrip ako eh The Storm ba yun? basta yun. naimberna akis.
    :smokin:
  • - the thin red line...we were supposed to watch the mummy but it wasn't showing anymore so we settled for this movie na lang... haaay....:(

- Batman and Robin - corny!
  • I agree! Blair Witch Project!

Bukod sa nakakhilo yung kuha ng camera, laong nakakahilo yung istorya...O may istorya nga ba? Ewan!

Marami nagagandahan...O baka naman they're just trying to say it para hindi sila manghinayang sa oras at pera nila..
  • patchpatch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    looking 4 richard!
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I swear, ang pinaka-recent na movie pinanood ko that I really regret watching is The Watcher. Sayang talaga, ganda pa naman ng cast. :p
  • coZeecoZee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Zen
    I swear, ang pinaka-recent na movie pinanood ko that I really regret watching is The Watcher. Sayang talaga, ganda pa naman ng cast. :p

me too! sayang lang pera ko! *sigh*
  • mrsamrsa PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    here on earth :( boring eh!
  • MoiraineMoiraine PEx Rookie ⭐
    Most recent one: "The Perfect Bore, este Storm"
    Nag-snake nalang ako.
  • hay naku, big daddy... i was sulking all throughout the movie... napilitan lang dahil outnumbered ako sa barkada! nung natapos, i was like, itold you so! :lol: joke!
  • frenzyfrenzy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Night of the Living Dead
  • sLaYeRsLaYeR PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mission to Mars
    Blair Witch Project
    The Cell

*aba sayang* 019.gif
  • getsgets PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmmm... i couldn't think of one...
  • PauTOTPauTOT PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    • Encino Man
    • You've Got Mail
    • Down To You
    • The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc
    • Eyes Wide Shut
    • Cruel Intentions
    • I Know What You Did Last Summer
    • Pocahontas
    • Girl, Interrupted
    • The Road To El Dorado
    • ***** Tracy
    • Bicentennial Man
    • Path Adams

[Edited by PauTOT on 09-29-2000 at 03:20 PM]
  • A Perfect Murder with Gwyneth and Michael Douglas...

It was an advanced screening with a 250 peso ticket sponsored by a club in our school. Akala namin maganda, nasayang lang yung oras namin dun...what a bore! :cyclops:
  • blair witch
    you've got mail
    28 days
  • Originally posted by PauTOT
    • Encino Man
    • You've Got Mail
    • Down To You
    • The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc
    • Eyes Wide Shut
    • Cruel Intentions
    • I Know What You Did Last Summer
    • Pocahontas
    • Girl, Interrupted
    • The Road To El Dorado
    • ***** Tracy
    • Bicentennial Man
    • Path Adams

[Edited by PauTOT on 09-29-2000 at 03:20 PM]

Hindi talaga maganda yung movie na Joan of Arc. Yung Cruel Intentions naman masyadong brutal.
  • eyes wide shut
    for the love of the game (i can't remember if that's the exact title of the kevin costner movie)
  • yung most recent one was Down To You. mygudnes! :rolleyes:
  • WARAT... nagkawarat warat ang utak ko sa pelikulang yan, nakakabobo...mas nakakabobo pa sa pagbabasa ng komiks.

Sense and Sensibility... basta wala akong naintindihan, kasi nakatulog ako at nang magising ako credits na... :zzz:

American Beauty & Green Mile... parang buong araw akong na-depress kaya nga nanonood ka ng sine para kahit paano e gumaan ang pakiramdam mo tapos ganun...

Message In A Bottle, Perfect World, Bodyguard... dapat si Kevin Costner nag-yaya na lang dahil mas magaling siya magpatulog kesa umarte...
  • PauTOTPauTOT PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I thought Sense And Sensibility was a beautifully made film by Ang Lee. It's ironic that an american tale could be captured so accurately by someone from the Orient. Ang Lee is a genius in rhythm, detail, and imagination; and each scene shows his painstaking effort to bring Jane Austen's novel to life.

And American Beauty naman is such a big big movie that you need to see it more than once to really appreciate it. Each scene, each character, each subplot in the movie is filled with several layers of meaning that I was overwhelemed the first time I saw it. The last time I saw a movie like it was Rushmore. It's not a depressing movie at all. Maybe one should pay heed to the tagline of the movie which is to look closer before dismissing it as just another depressing movie.

However I do agree with what you said about Kevin Costner though :lol:

just my two cents :D