Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Best Ensaymada

Comments

• I used to love Hizon's- the sweetish and soft bread makes the difference and I expecially loved the butter/sugar topping nila na buo-buo pa. But their current ensaymadas are no longer the same as those sold at their bakeshop in Bocobo St., Manila. Kinda ordinary na lang. I heard naiba na daw ang formulation due to change in mgt. :(

My favorite is the famed ensaymadas of Mrs. Cunanan of VV. :yum:
    They're available all-year round by ordering thru the phone, then picking up your orders. Otherwise, she and her partner join bazaars during the x'mas season.
  • ate ronee :wave: is mrs. cunanan the same one as 33 molave? ung sunny's? :)
  • :wave: Hi der, KY!

Let me check my listahan which is at home right now and I'll answer your question. When we order kasi for Mrs. Cunanan's ensaymadas, someone else picks it. But I have the address and the tel. nos. at home. Later, I promise! :)
  • alam niyo ba kung ano yung keso na ginagamit sa MEgamelt ensaymada? at bakit pantay pantay ang pagkakahiwa?
  • Aranda_BayAranda_Bay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^
    Kind of cheese: Quickmelt from Megamall? Mega + melt?

Panghiwa ng cheese: uuuhhh...cheese grater?

AteRonee wrote: »
    I used to love Hizon's- the sweetish and soft bread makes the difference and I expecially loved the butter/sugar topping nila na buo-buo pa. But their current ensaymadas are no longer the same as those sold at their bakeshop in Bocobo St., Manila. Kinda ordinary na lang. I heard naiba na daw ang formulation due to change in mgt. :(

My favorite is the famed ensaymadas of Mrs. Cunanan of VV. :yum:
    They're available all-year round by ordering thru the phone, then picking up your orders. Otherwise, she and her partner join bazaars during the x'mas season.

Would you know if they are the one's that sell pastries and ensaymadas in Salcedo, Legaspi and Banchetto Food Bazaars? Do they also have a puesto in Greenhills Food Tiangge?
  • sweet18sweet18 PEx Rookie ⭐
    img0007gp2.th.jpg

Best ensaymada from bulacan. Mura pa. Overpriced dito sa manila ang mga tinapay. They also have the original ensaymada malolos yung may salted egg.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The stall is called A Taste of Heaven yata.
  • Quickmelt :)
  • Mary Grace ensaymada.

I sometimes grate more cheese over it and pop it in the oven toaster until it gets a little toasted. I pair it off with freshly brewed coffee. Perfect merienda.
  • metropolitanmetropolitan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Eurobake and other bakeries in Malolos, Bulacan make one of the best in the country.
  • Mary Grace is the best... I've yet to try Hizon's.
  • prosceniumproscenium PEx Rookie ⭐
    I love the ensaymadas from Bellevue Hotel's pastry shop (in Alabang). The ensaymadas cost around 40 pesos, 45 if ube-filled...It's not too sweet, and though it has plenty of cheese on top, it's not too salty either.

They sell big ones (around 400 grams in weight) which costs about 145 pesos. Ube-filled yun, though if you don't like ube, you can request them to make one without ube filling.
  • s may mercury stores ...fortune *** tatak... pde na
  • ^ oo, masarap na nga rin ang Fortune ensaymada. masarap rin Muhlach's.daming cheese.

saan pa ba may masarap na ensaymada dito sa Las Pinas area? ang layo naman kasi ng Ermita. super traffic e dadayo pa ba ako dun? baka yung isang dosena e maging isang kainan ko lang pag-uwi ko sa tindi ng traffic. :D
  • angstangst PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I recommend Manila Pen's ensaymada:

3463358646_6a8dd78db6.jpg
  • There is one stall at Unimart greenhills that sells pandan ensaymada. Not as popular as Hizon or Mary Grace but taste as good and affordable. Sana di sila magtaas ng price :)
  • aze24aze24 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    shopwise
    French Baker
    Becky's
  • afe09afe09 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Goldilocks ensaymada ok din, malambot ang bread and cheesy as well.
  • Potato Gang for me.
    Tsaka yun sa Valle Verde bahay lang ang sarap nakalimutan ko na yung pangalan eh, queso de bola topping niya, sobrang rich siya, feeling mo aatakihin ka sa puso pag natikman mo.