Home PEx Campus High Schools

LSGH: FAVORITE TEACHERS and WHY?

sino mga favorite teacher niyo sa La Salle Green HILLS?

mine:

1. Mr. Miguel - because of his voice and he used to kick the unruly boys in class :bop:

2. Mr Antonil - the best hair in the world

3. Mr. Tweety Bird - yung teacher sa Arts sa high school , i forgot his name

4. Mr. Raymundo - teacher sa mechanics, yung payat na matangakad

5. Mr. Aleta - and original mr. torotot. nakita ko na nilinis nya yun, may laway na tumulo

6. Mr. Salalima - he told us not to f-ng-r our gf's coz it might lead to cancer.

7. Mr. Ceasar - I remember him trying to quiet people down sa auditorium, tapos may sumugaw , "t - ina mo ceasar!"

8. Ms. Rachel? - computer teacher na intsik, wala na ata sya dun. Man she had a nice behind. we would crowd around her and one of my classmates touched her behind, sumigaw hahaha. And she dated students :grrr:

9. Ms. MApoy - when she was pregnant she aske dus to give names for unborn son . we said

"mam, Jao na lang". Nagalit. :lol:

10. Mr. Gay Cooking teacher (randy?) - First time nya nag turo, he made us clean the floor on our knees and watched.... tsk tsk tsk...

11. Ms. manasala - She was one of the hottest teachers ever. Too bad she had excessive chest hair. :love:

12. Mrs. Pensica - ang ganda, parang kalabaw :rotflmao:

13. Ms. Esther De Guzman - hipon religion teacher.. Once, we had david and batsheeba film viewing. She allowed us to watch the nude scenes while we were seated on the floor. She sat on a chair in front and kept uncrossing her legs. Scary.

Another time she told a story of how she was going home one night. She said she was stepping out of the bus when she saw a homeless naked dude pleasuring himself on the side of the road. When the homeless man saw her, sumigaw daw "JACKPOT!" then hinabol sya. Nadapa daw siya, scattering all her papers on the road.

She said she got away, i doubt it!

Comments

• Ms. Sandra Firmalino

I really understood Trigonometry because of her! Galing magturo! *okay*
  • Ms. Mierelle Chavez, the new teacher in 3rd yr!!! Damn So HOOOOTTTT!!!! sayang 4th yr. na ako ngayon!!!! :grrr: :mecry: ka-inlove nman oh..
  • sino mga favorite teacher niyo sa La Salle Green HILLS?

mine:

1. Mr. Miguel - because of his voice and he used to kick the unruly boys in class :bop:

2. Mr Antonil - the best hair in the world

3. Mr. Tweety Bird - yung teacher sa Arts sa high school , i forgot his name

5. Mr. Aleta - and original mr. torotot. nakita ko na nilinis nya yun, may laway na tumulo

6. Mr. Salalima - he told us not to f-ng-r our gf's coz it might lead to cancer.

7. Mr. Ceasar - I remember him trying to quiet people down sa auditorium, tapos may sumugaw , "t - ina mo ceasar!"

8. Ms. Rachel? - computer teacher na intsik, wala na ata sya dun. Man she had a nice behind. we would crowd around her and one of my classmates touched her behind, sumigaw hahaha. And she dated students :grrr:

9. Ms. MApoy - when she was pregnant she aske dus to give names for unborn son . we said

"mam, Jao na lang". Nagalit. :lol:

10. Mr. Gay Cooking teacher (randy?) - First time nya nag turo, he made us clean the floor on our knees and watched.... tsk tsk tsk...

11. Ms. manasala - She was one of the hottest teachers ever. Too bad she had excessive chest hair. :love:

13. Ms. Esther De Guzman - hipon religion teacher.. Once, we had david and batsheeba film viewing. She allowed us to watch the nude scenes while we were seated on the floor. She sat on a chair in front and kept uncrossing her legs. Scary.

Another time she told a story of how she was going home one night. She said she was stepping out of the bus when she saw a homeless naked dude pleasuring himself on the side of the road. When the homeless man saw her, sumigaw daw "JACKPOT!" then hinabol sya. Nadapa daw siya, scattering all her papers on the road.

She said she got away, i doubt it!
    How can you be so mean?!.......... I like Ms. Esther Dollete and Ms.Fay
  • 500hp wrote:
    Ms. Mierelle Chavez, the new teacher in 3rd yr!!! Damn So HOOOOTTTT!!!! sayang 4th yr. na ako ngayon!!!! :grrr: :mecry: ka-inlove nman oh..

maybe you could post a pic?
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    si Mr. Espino! kaso retired na siya! tanungin niyo sa mga alumni! just mention Espino, and everyone will remember Florante at Laura.
  • longshot_21longshot_21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    eto sino tong dalawang ito? idol ah.

INSTEAD of imposing a sanction, La Salle Greenhills has commended a taekwondo instructor who carried an on-campus affair with a very much married mother of four students.

"The (Investigation) Committee strongly recommends to Brother President (Bernard Oca) that a memo be issued to all concerned that affirms his trust/confidence not only [in] the accused but also [in] the programs and services of their department," said committee chairman Herman Rochester.

The three-member committee also cleared another male Physical Education teacher who had been entrapped into luring the same woman into a midnight rendezvous on the school campus. Oca, invoking St. La Salle, subsequently wrote to the complaining husband: "I concur with their decision."

The elite Catholic school -- "An Empowered La Sallian Family Committed to Excellence in the Service of God, Country and the Global Community" is its new motto -- ruled that the taekwondo instructor did not violate any academic policy and never abused his position in carrying on the admitted affair.

"As to the charge that maintaining an adulterous, illicit and immoral relationship ... may lead to a breakup of the pupil's family ... the court would be in a better position to define/confirm the commission of the offense and not the school," the La Salle report said.

Revolted by the decision, the father-in-law of the erring woman, a San Beda College law professor, said he had all four of his grandchildren pulled out of the La Salle grade and high schools after the school year ended last month.

The four children, who have since dreaded seeing their now estranged mother and their almost daily encounter with her lover-teacher, have also had to receive counseling.

"Brother Oca has time to rush and pray over mutinous soldiers in Fort Bonifacio on a Sunday evening, yet he never found time to meet and offer a few comforting words to my grandchildren," said the San Beda law professor. http://money.inq7.net/columns/view_columns.php?yyyy=2006&mon=04&dd=21&file=6
  • to 500hp

naging teacher mo ba c ms mirielle?
  • 500hp500hp PExer
    hindi eh...
  • Mr. Salalima of course. He was my homeroom adviser nung 1st year. I think AVP na sha ngayon. I still see him around sometimes.

Mr. Espino - the best Filipino teacher ever! :lol:

Mr. Antonil - the mysterious guy. I think he is no longer with us. + R.I.P. +
  • Ms. FAY! Ms. Chavez! :wow: Ms. Yatco!!!!
  • cybernautcybernaut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sino mga favorite teacher niyo sa La Salle Green HILLS?

mine:

never gave us assignments on thursdays, so that we can watch MR BEAN (very popular back then)! even reminds us to watch it! funny guy but strict
    this one looks like a corpse :glee:
    intelligent though. brags about being the music teacher who can play almost all instruments
    very good teacher.
    nicdao :yuck: pretentious!
    :lol: typewriter pa gamit namin nung naging teacher ko 'to
    same thing happened to our class.:naughty:

also told us a story nung nilagawan daw siya nung isang estudyante niya who happens to be a celebrity. she never told us his name pero alam nung lahat na si ROBERT ORTEGA yun.

my favorite is marlene fagela (RIP), alma kagoaon (sa US na yata), and filomena castillo. bias ba sa literature teachers?! evan panganiban of soc sci is good teacher too kaya masyadong strict
  • Mrs. Lally dela Cruz.

MILF.
  • 500hp wrote:
    Ms. Mierelle Chavez, the new teacher in 3rd yr!!! Damn So HOOOOTTTT!!!! sayang 4th yr. na ako ngayon!!!! :grrr: :mecry: ka-inlove nman oh..

hey! any information on Ms. Chavez? batchmate ko siya ng High School. i have been scouring for any possible way to contact her. last saw her when we were both studying in UP. ;)
  • maybe you could post a pic?

http://www.lsgh.edu.ph/~hsweb/faculty/english-formal.jpg

middle row, second from right.

kahit noong High School pa kami, marami nang may crush kay Mireille (Ms. Chavez to the LSGH people). she was also once part of the softball varsity team in our high school down there in Batangas. ;)
  • :wave: LaSallians!
  • 1. Ms Fay - sobrang bait wala akong masabi. kahit bagsak ako nung 3rd quarter exam line of 9 pa rin grade ko!

2. Ms. Evan - sobrang galing na history teacher. kahit medyo strict ok naman. basta the best soc sci teacher!

3. Ms. Annie - ala lang haha basta favorite ko rin si ms annie galing din

4. Mr. DONALD!!!! - the best CL TEACHER!!!!!!! nagbibigay ng reviewers before quarter exam and halos perfect na namin exam nya.. kaya mga grades namin lahat line of 9!! :rotflmao:

5. Mr. David - Namimiss ko na ung slipper of justice nya na kinwento lng nya smin. sayang hindi naabutan ng batch namin ngayon :rotflmao:

6. Ms. Indrie - SCOPE MODERATOR!!!! kahit hindi namin sya masyadong naging teacher (kasi ngayon ung english teachers na ung reading teacher, and then si ms indrie pumupunta lang ng class rum smin kapag may test :lol:), sobrang bait na scope moderator!!!!!
  • Mr. Jun Remiter, Economics Titser ng 4th yr... cool sya... hehe
    Mr. Jasson cool na physics titser. adviser ko pa.
    Ms. Samia... cooking titser.. nasa States na.
    Mr. Nolasco, Drafting King at Automotive
    Ms. Santos... binagsak ako sa math ng 1st quarter nung 3rd yr ako.. hehe
    Mr. Bouncer of God(hehe sino nakakaalam?)
    Ms. Mary Arr... cool yun...
  • my favorite teachers during my stay in LSGH
    -GS
    Mrs. Judith Tan (pero 1 year lang sya sa LSGH nun)
    Ms. Maro (K1 pa!)
    Mrs. Navea
    Mr. Jun Lorenzo
    Mr. Ramil Buenaventura

-HS
    Mrs. Fay Irasga
    Mrs. Myrna Samson (RIP)
    Mrs. Donna Ines (Miss Donna pa sya noon)
    Mrs. Bel Quimpo
    Mr. David (Beautiful quizzes!)
    Gng. Beano
  • El_Mestizo wrote:
    http://www.lsgh.edu.ph/~hsweb/faculty/english-formal.jpg

middle row, second from right.

kahit noong High School pa kami, marami nang may crush kay Mireille (Ms. Chavez to the LSGH people). she was also once part of the softball varsity team in our high school down there in Batangas. ;)

san ba kayo nag highschool?*peace*
  • Mrs. Bugayong!!! homeroom namin sha nun sa 4H. :D

nasa lsgh pa ba sha? i remember si miss donna nung BUENO pa ang last name nya.. hahahaha.. :D