Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

On St Rita

Is it okay if I say something about St. Rita? Well, i am just grateful to have her on my side. Just when the odds are stacked up against me, like I don't have nice transcript of records, and employment history to be proud of, let alone the fact that I am lacking in finances.. I had the chance to go abroad and do really well. All this I owe to my devotion to St. Rita.. I am not forcing everyone to believe.. but for those who wish to make her their intercessor.. It's worth it.. here's something brief about her. Thanks..

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=205

Comments

• amen to that ....
  • St. Rita of Cascia? Just found out about her, too. Patronness din pala siya of the Impossible Cases. I'll be praying her novena very soon. Right now, patron saint ko jan is St. Jude.

In line with your post, I'd like to publish my gratitude to Saint Jude. Sabi kasi dun once your petitions are granted, we should encourage devotion daw. St. Jude has granted my petitions 2x. So, I'd like to share the 9-day novena here.

NOVENA TO SAINT JUDE THADDEUS
    (9x daily for 9 consecutive days)

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen. One Our Father, One Hail Mary.

More novenas here