PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Etelecare Career Center

WELCOME TO THE ETELECARE CAREER CENTER

eTelecare is an outsource call center providing customized call center solutions to Fortune 500 companies. The majority of our clients are in the telecommunications industry, and we have developed expertise in both providing assistance to current customers, as well as promoting products and services to expand the offering to current customers.

All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: health, dental, life insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and additional discounts at area vendors. In addition to these tangible benefits, eTelecare offers an opportunity for our employees to develop a career.

Move beyond the world of entry-level positions, and move in to the world of eTelecare.

Current Ramp requirements: Technical Support Reps, Customer Service Reps and Financial Support Agents

Send Resume or CV to [email protected]

Comments

• kilobyteskilobytes Member PExer
    Hi may i know where are your centers located? thanx
  • FendeR_21FendeR_21 National Day of Shame PExer
    nice.. pero bakit gmail ang email add mo? d ba dapat may sariling etelecare domain for its own email... un lang po :)
  • kilobyteskilobytes Member PExer
    if you are interested, why don't you try this one

Interested Applicants may send their resume to: [email protected]

nyaahaha got it from jobsdb.com
  • E-TelecareE-Telecare Member PExer
    We are currently staffing for our sites in CyberOne Libis and PbCom Tower Makati.
  • netadnetad Member PExer
    E-Telecare wrote:
    We are currently staffing for our sites in CyberOne Libis and PbCom Tower Makati.

may opening ba in IT Department of eTelecare for Network Admin. or Sys. Admin????
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Yes you can try both e-mail address, the gmail account is for a recruiting partner that screens the resume and forwards the details to different sites for easier processing of location and qualification per account.
    We are always on the lookout for fresh talents and those with experience either with the call center operations or any support function. Please forward your resume for screening at [email protected] Thank you.
  • tidus1203tidus1203 star of the abes! PExer
    And let me input here and disclose that Etel employees are given P5000 incentive for every successful hire they refer.
  • Brandon96Brandon96 Currus Meus Fractus Est PExer
    Wala namang 401(k) plans sa Pilipinas ah. :)
    All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: health, dental, life insurance, 401 (k) retirement plan,

Kinopya siguro ito sa Etelecare USA website. :rolleyes:
  • lazy_agentlazy_agent legend PExer
    E-Telecare just wanna ask if you have some openings for your PBCOM site; or do you have a production in Makati?... i just live nearby thats why.. :-)..

thanks! hope you reply
  • The_simpsonsThe_simpsons Contributor PExer
    lazy_agent wrote:
    E-Telecare just wanna ask if you have some openings for your PBCOM site; or do you have a production in Makati?... i just live nearby thats why.. :-)..

thanks! hope you reply

Meron daw, naka post sa taas...

OO nga walang 401k sa Phils. hehehe. anyway when you go thru a recruiter compared to walking in the chances are much better, I think.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file