930PM930PM PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Overrated -> Desperate Housewives;American Idol

Underrated_> Arrested Development

*peace*

Comments

• I agree that American Idol is overrated but it is entertaining

underrated will be Scrubs
  • Overrated - Desperate Housewives...tama ka jan

is it true that the housewives hate each others guts ? except for Felicity Huffman who gets along with everyone?
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Overrated: Yes, Desperate Housewives. And Sex and the City and Friends.

Underrated: Arrested Development, Action!, and everything else FOX has cancelled. And Scrubs.
  • ^^ Sa na se sense ko OO, EVA and TERI IMO are DIVAS
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    although i like DH, i agree its overated, American Idol too.

underrated SCRUBS
  • illumina wrote:
    Overrated: Yes, Desperate Housewives. And Sex and the City and Friends.

Underrated: Arrested Development, Action!, and everything else FOX has cancelled. And Scrubs.

hmmm...IMO Sex and the City was a really good show with smart dialogues and real characters unlike DH. Back in the days when it became a cover for TIME magazine, they said it revolutionized the way Single people (part. women) were portrayed where they speak about love and sex in a no holds barred, upfront way. - but this is just a specific group of women, living in a specific place called Manhattan.

but....thats just my opinion.
  • Underrated: PHILLY(i love this show...too bad abc cancelled it), Joan of Arcadia, Third Watch, NYPD Blue (underrated sa Philippines)

Overrated: Desperate Housewives (but i think the show is good), Lost (the show is good too)
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    boinks wrote:
    it revolutionized the way Single people (part. women) were portrayed where they speak about love and sex in a no holds barred, upfront way. - but this is just a specific group of women, living in a specific place called Manhattan.
    The way you defended it like that, that's exactly why I think it's so overrated. :D
    I simply barely laughed through this "comedy," and I've watched every single episode. May have been your cup of tea, but it really wasn't mine. Sorry!
  • di naman overrated ang desperate housewives, maganda naman ang season 1. i dunno about season 2. although i think TERI HATCHER is way overrated! her clumsiness is not worthy of any nomination!!!

i DONT think EVA LONGORIA is a diva! i saw her in an episode of PUNK'D and she was very sweet even to the "police" who are arresting her.

TERI HATCHER has always been a DIVA on the set, accd to reports. i mean, way back LOIS and CLARK pa raw!!! :rolleyes:

SATC is definietly not overrated! their story and script is BRILLIANT each and every single week! *okay*

definitely underrated ang ARRESTED DEVELPOMENT. :rolleyes:

GILMORE GIRLS is also underrated. never got any major nominations on emmy and golden globes... ever! :down:

ang TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO ay overrated dahil dehins naman nakakatawa si Jay Leno! :hmm:
  • I think so too. Gilmore Girls is underrated.

The Practice, which was also a favorite of mine, I think was quite underrated too.
  • illumina wrote:
    The way you defended it like that, that's exactly why I think it's so overrated. :D
    I simply barely laughed through this "comedy," and I've watched every single episode. May have been your cup of tea, but it really wasn't mine. Sorry!

wow...reeks of counter argument..hehehe ok :)

before The Practice wasnt underrated...ngayon na lang na nawala sila Dylan McDermott and some of the cast who started it. This show amazes me - really good story.

di na ako makapanood ng ibang shows lately (except Survivor hehe),

Ive watched 3 - 5 episodes of DH, i tried to like it, pero...siguro di ko lang na-tripan.

Ive watched House once...and i know I want to watch this..kaya lang my schedule doesnt permit
  • Desperate Housewives definitely is the most overrated show nowadays...I think the novelty of that show wore off halfway through season one! And One Tree Hill!!! I cannot stand that show, I hear it's ratings dropped significantly this season though

The most underrated show is (by viewers at least, because critics seem fond of it) VERONICA MARS! People usually get turned off by the fact that it seems so shallow (high school private detective wasn't enough to get me interested in the show) but underneath that surface, the show is brilliant! And I don't know if people can consider it underrated but ENTOURAGE is a fantastic show that isn't getting enough publicity too despite the numerous nominations of Jeremy Piven in award giving bodies!
  • Overrated: Desperate Housewives - entertaining though I still have to check season 2

Underrated: Arrested Development, Scrubs, Joan Of Arcadia, Gilmore Girls
  • I agree:

OR: Desperate Housewives, American Idol

UR: Arrested Development, Scrubs

Funny how those good shows get cancelled, right? I just hope scrubs lasts longer.. :)
  • skintskint PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Or=american Idol,csi,desperate Housewives

Ur=gilmore Girls, Jack And Bobby,veronica Mars
  • i have another batch too...

overrated: Survivor, West Wing (in a sense medyo lng naman particularly the early seasons), Jay Leno, Dawson's creek

underrated: arrested development, david letterman (in some sense)
  • yapinyapin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Overrated nga ang Desperate Housewives - it was entertaining, but not worthy of all the accolades it has been getting

Underrated - Veronica Mars, Arrested Development
  • boinks wrote:
    is it true that the housewives hate each others guts ? except for Felicity Huffman who gets along with everyone?

I dont think all of them hate each other.. sa Access Hollywood, nagkareoke silang 5 (with Nicollette).. si Felicity ang nasa gitna ng sofa.. tapos she seems to get along well with everyone.. pero nung kumanta na sila ng I Will Survive, si Teri Hatcher di man lang niya shineshare ung mic with Marcia, so parang na-OP si marcia kasi sina Eva at Nicollette eh nagshare ng mic.. eh si Felicity, kahit di shinesharean ng mic, okay lang kasi u know.. nanalo siya ng GG..

siguro Teri and Marcia dont go along well na civil lang sila sa isat isa.. but wala naman sigurong mala-Sarah Jessica Parker and that other Sex&the city lady na magkagalit pala talaga..
  • Overrated:
    Desperate Housewives, Survivor

Underrated:
    Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, Bones, Scrubs
  • current tv lineup:

Overrated:
    Desperate Housewives - the #1 overrated show based on what is written on the internet and survey, if you know where to read them.

Underrated: (Everyone should try watching these)
    Arrested Development
    Veronica Mars

My plug-in:
    Watch Smallville's 100th Episode this Jan 27 (Philippine time)...its going to be big! :D