INFONXX 1 Day Hiring Activity for our UK Account in Makati

We are inviting everyone to join our

1 Day Recruitment Hiring Activity on January 13, 2006 from 9AM onwards (until we finish all the final interviews and job offers). Personally visit us at the 14th floor Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City. Just bring an updated resume with photo.

This event is for our UK Account in RCBC Plaza Makati wherein the successful individuals will start training on January 16, 2006.

See you there!

Comments

• areUinareUin TheyJustStrut.WTF? PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is this cust service or tech support?
  • blackdragonblackdragon animaniac PExer
    hi, just answered your pm. for the others, we are only looking for csrs because we only have 1 type of service which is enhanced directory assistance. so there's no selling, telemarketing, quotas, troubleshooting
  • gandababaegandababae Member PExer
    hi may openings ba for QA?
  • Choy_1979Choy_1979 Question PLEASE PExer
    Just want to ask if this is for whole day or just half day? May we know the process of application?
    gandababae wrote:
    hi may openings ba for QA?

sorry, but the position for QA Manager for both Makati and Sta Rosa were already filled up. Currently, we don't have openings for QA Staff
  • AmphitriteAmphitrite Sea Goddess PExer
    Do you have an opening for a Part-Time position?

Thank you.
  • yacarobyacarob Member PExer
    blackdragon: just interested to know about the Gym Membership thing... which gym? you will pay for the monthly if ever?
    Choy_1979 wrote:
    Just want to ask if this is for whole day or just half day? May we know the process of application?

i would suggest that you should prepare to be here the whole day because if you qualify through each and every stage, you'll be given the job offer the same day.

the process will start with the exams, then initial interview, then final exam, then final interview, then the job offer.
    Amphitrite wrote:
    Do you have an opening for a Part-Time position?

Thank you.

i regret to inform you that we only accept full time employees
    yacarob wrote:
    blackdragon: just interested to know about the Gym Membership thing... which gym? you will pay for the monthly if ever?

it's with fitness first. the payment will depend on your flexible benefits points. if your benefits points will cover the 1 year membership, you don't have to shell out anything. if your flexben points will not be enough, the remainder will be shouldered by you through salary deduction (monthly/bi-monthly basis)
  • lost_boylost_boy http://pinoydaysleeper.com/ PExer
    may dresscode b sa office? ok b d2 sa comp n to? in wat terms..
  • jervin1981jervin1981 Member PExer
    congratz sa team UK 94 Phat boy slim for winning the UK trip!!! *okay* wow pupunta sila ng UK.. dito lng sa iNfonxx may price n ganyan sa magaling na team. ;)
    bad trip di natapos application ko... pinpbalik p ko on wed for the interview..huh hassle.. 1 Day hiring daw!@#$%?.. they should have expected the WORSt.. kulang HR personnels...
    anyways.. salamat na rin pasado.=)
  • hi lost_boy i think 1-day-hiring process apply to those who were able to make it there at 9 am. In my case, i made it through all the series of interview and exam from 9am up to 4pm.
    we're really sorry for the ones who were scheduled for the initial/final interviews next week. we weren't expecting a lot of applicants to come, because last november's open house, we were able to process 300+ applicants, and finished the final interviews at 1:30 AM!!! that's why, when we saw that there were a lot of applicants who came in (around 400+), we decided to reschedule them next week, rather to let them finish the process at 1:30AM, and have the successful candidates come in at 7AM the next morning (tomorrow) for the orientation.

on the other hand, we would like to thank everyone who braved and patiently waited for their turn to be processed. we were able to hire 56 applicants!!!
    blackdragon! wow 56 na!@#$%?
    ngeek
    may natira p b pra sa min...hehe
    ilan b kailangan nyo agents? my next interview is on WED pa.. too bad.. bka by that time puno na slots...
    im even thinking of not pursuin trainin w/ people suport which will start on monday... kc prang mas ayos yun nature ng job dyan.. now i think i need to reThink bout that decision.huh.. at least i hav the whole weekend to think bout it.. cus i think there are still lot of applicants who were sched for wed..
    btw.. how many CSR do u rili need? a hundred? 90? 80?
    thanks for the info anyways.. pls reply again aftr u read this...hehe
  • hi lost_boy i! think 1-day-hiring process applies to those who were able to make it there at 9 am. In my case, i made it through all the series of interview and exam from 9am up to 4pm. (sorry I need to edit)

We just signed the contract yesterday and secured all the necessary documents. Very friendly naman mga administrator ng orientation particularly the accounting manager. Thanks everyone! saya-saya.To all my batchmates, sana we can all get through the training!
    lost_boy wrote:
    blackdragon! wow 56 na!@#$%?
    ngeek
    may natira p b pra sa min...hehe
    ilan b kailangan nyo agents? my next interview is on WED pa.. too bad.. bka by that time puno na slots...
    im even thinking of not pursuin trainin w/ people suport which will start on monday... kc prang mas ayos yun nature ng job dyan.. now i think i need to reThink bout that decision.huh.. at least i hav the whole weekend to think bout it.. cus i think there are still lot of applicants who were sched for wed..
    btw.. how many CSR do u rili need? a hundred? 90? 80?
    thanks for the info anyways.. pls reply again aftr u read this...hehe

for the ones who will be interviewed on wednesday, if they pass, they'll be for the feb 20 batch. we need 30-35 trainees for that batch, so don't worry :)

actually, as of the moment, we need to hire around 1 batch(30)/month for the UK, and 120 trainees for the US Market
  • areUinareUin TheyJustStrut.WTF? PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    oh so i can apply anytime?
    yes, you can apply from mondays-fridays 9AM onwards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file