Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

Kami naman! Guys Rule!

..for some reason I cant post on LCM, but...
Guys, some reminders you might want to pass on to your sons and grandsons (if you live long enough in a marriage that is!):

1. A woman has three reasons for everything she does. The reason she says she has, the reason she thinks she has, and the reason she really has.

2. Woman: a biped with two hands, two feet, two eyes and two faces.

3. Divorce: from the latin word meaning to rip a mans genitals out through his wallet.

4. Its not true that married men live longer then unmarried men--- is just seems longer

5. A woman is as young as she looks, unless another woman is doing the looking.

6. No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.

7. Women in love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.

8. Every woman marries for love, even if its only love for money.

9. Watch what women are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.

:bashful:

Comments

• ^ #7 winner! couldn't agree more!:lol:
  • Fenix wrote:
    ..for some reason I cant post on LCM, but...
    Guys, some reminders you might want to pass on to your sons and grandsons (if you live long enough in a marriage that is!):
    :bashful:

Interesting topics.. for a guy who is looking for a perfect match/girl/wife/ or Lover...

Fenix wrote:
    1. A woman has three reasons for everything she does. The reason she says she has, the reason she thinks she has, and the reason she really has.

answer:
    The woman has more than three reasons.. I know believe me... maybe 10 out of 9, maybe seven reasons. Because if you only asked 3 reason... that is a perfect woman and there is no such thing..

Fenix wrote:

2. Woman: a biped with two hands, two feet, two eyes and two faces.

answer:
    two feet?..wrong!!!, because I am seating here in my wheelchair for so long already but again hindi pa rin ako pabigat sa asawa ko kasi nagta-trabaho pa rin ako at I can still drive my son to go to school... reason I can still works in my hands and my brain still functioning...

two faces?...wrong again!!, because I only have one heart and thats what I follow and listen to make my whole days, happy in my marriages life.

Fenix wrote:
    3. Divorce: from the latin word meaning to rip a mans genitals out through his wallet.

answer
    False estatement... other guy killed a wife/GF because in here in America womans has a life Insurance to claim when she die, maybe a million bucks.. so why guys wait if they want the woman's money too... remember.. two ways street out... baka naman ang babaeng nasa isip mo ang ang mga palamunin lang ng mga lalake... It's a different story/era now... dude what planet are you still live on?

Fenix wrote:

4. Its not true that married men live longer then unmarried men--- is just seems longer

answer:
    well, if you dont abuse your body in alcohol or smoke whne your young.. maybe if you are in 80 yrs. old you are handsome than James Bond... darn it! I forget his name, the original guy in untouchable movies...

Fenix wrote:
    5. A woman is as young as she looks, unless another woman is doing the looking.

answer:
    Is not the look its how the woman take care of herself from body and mind... eh kung anakan mo ba naman ang asawa mo ng sampu kada-taon baka bago maka-graduate ang first kid ninyo eh lusyang na nga talaga siya..

having a one child and raise them with all your strength... its really feel like your raising 10... so what more if your raising four kids?

Fenix wrote:
    6. No woman ever falls in love with a man unless she has a better opinion of him than he deserves.

answer:
    I wonder where did you get this questions... Its take two to people to fall in love, then the opinion from a woman to thier man came out later, when the woman finds out what kind a man he is... if he is a good or bad person, and if he really deserve to be Love and be Loved is the woman choices later if she still want to keep him forever...
    Fenix wrote:
    7. Women in love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.

answer:
    False statement again... never challenges a woman when it comes to brain... you have a lot of things to think about that... woman is pull of mistery specially in the mind... we are like a puzzle, if you dont find the right pieces to put in to our brain, you will always start from scrath again in again to make that puzzle look a perfect pictures...

I been married for 21 years.. and been a mother for 16 year to my eldest son and one is 10 years old boy.... so, I have three brain of a man in my house and I know how to manipulate them all...

Fenix wrote:
    8. Every woman marries for love, even if its only love for money.

answer:
    I think this question is rightful.. kung ang pina-kasalan mong babae ay mababa ang lipad at nagbe-benta ng katawan sa mga bar, or the Internet Prostitute... then I agree with you a hundred percent

because if you married a woman that has a good futures already or a good job, baka ikaw pa ang palalamunin ng babae...

Fenix wrote:
    9. Watch what women are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.

answer:
    No!... comment that is mistery to us all

RosaLia
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    RosaLia wrote:
    answer: No!... comment that is mistery to us all

Er... ...it's mystery. :D
  • Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
  • Dunedain wrote:
    Er... ...it's mystery. :D

Yup!.. it's mystery to us all :lol:

RosaLia