Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Enlightenment in phil

"why am I here"
"what is spirit?"
"whats it mean to be an atheist"
"what is post-modernism?"

I think people here are asking the right questions. You must understand the questions your asking are not normal of the typical person. For instance fillipinos are mostly roman catholic (from what I have read), and they do not include much metaphysical theory, or critical analysis of all methods of spirituality. This is no different from much of the world today. This is true, even here in the liberated land of australia. (im half fillipino) ;)

The very fact that so many people here are curious and asking these questions is great. Because the more you think about it, the more understanding you will get (and more questions too lol). The thing I found is, the more you are able to help yourself understand about the unknown, the more wisdom (effective use of knowledge) you will gain. The more you understand about yourself, the more you will be able to help the people in your sphere (circle of friends) too. Chances are most people are like you! :love:

The very reason people ask questions like "why am I here" "what is psychic ability" "what is empathy" "how can I treat people better".... these questions are alone, a sign that your raising in vibration already and the soul (human nature) is eager to liberate itself from pain and the pain and suffering of others. This is called, gaining enlightenment. You may have heard that concept used before in buddhism, taoism, magick, witchcraft, hindu, philosophy, theology etc.

If you are unfamiliar with some of the concept words im using in this post, use dictionary.com as a reference. *okay*

brendan

Comments