Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Have you been to Surigao?

mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
do you know the place? have you been there? :D

Comments

• mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala pa yata... :)
  • :?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, of course mark_mark! I was born in Mangagoy, Surigao Del Sur! Nice place, indeed. :)
  • Yup, been there.
    Originally posted by :?:
    Well, of course mark_mark! I was born in Mangagoy, Surigao Del Sur! Nice place, indeed. :)

you were born in mangagoy :rolleyes:

hala gajud! jaon man bajay taga-surigao diri lol.gif

hmmm....

Eina: you have been there? really? when? and where? :)
  • mark_mark: Not convinced, huh? :D It was 1995 or 1996. I went with my mom on a familiarization tour, "Caraga Escapades" for travel agents. We visited Surigao and Butuan and the two are somewhat mixed up in my mind.
    hmmm....really? that's cool. i come from that place:)
  • Surigao, a mention of the place makes me think of Siargao, the beaches are known for their nice surf. i wanna go there and try the waves there of course with people who know how to surf :yum:
  • Yup! My mom's from there (Bacuag) and I can't remember how many times I've been there when I was still a kid. I'd like to go back to Surigao... I already miss it-- the last time I went there was when I was 13 back in 1995. All of my cousins from my mom's side of the family are there. I miss my mom's place... the beach was just a three minute walk away...

***I know some Surigaonons in UP (some are from your school, mark_mark). There's this Surigaonon org in school, the UP Maradjaw Karadjaw.***
    mark_mark:

Not convinced, eh? My mom's last name is Garcia.
    She's from Mangagoy Bislig, Surigao Del Sur.
    Ahdan: yeah, the beaches are realy nice. big waves...:)

Invictus: wow! u really caught me:D he...he... so u know them eh... are u from surigao too?:D

:p: ows, i see. do u have plans in going back there?:D or visit:D
    mark_mark: maybe. maybe soon. I have my own family now and it's nearly impossible to leave them alone. ;)
    oh i see.:) hmm... i miss the place na nga and them too.:( im going home by march.:) at magbebeach uleettttt.....:D:D:D
  • taga surigao sad ako!

musta naman?
  • hindi pa e! pero sana mapuntahan ko in the future.........
  • markpaulmarkpaul PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Is Bislig and Mangaggoy the same?
  • I've been to Surigao a couple of years ago. I was on my way to Davao and we had a stopover at Surigao so I got to see parts of the city. I dunno if there has been much change since that time.

Anyway, Siargao Island which is off the coast of Surigao is slowly gaining popularity among surfing enthusiasts. The beaches of Siargao are really nice, at least from the picture.

:D:D:D
    keeping this alive. :)

Tel: 4964690 Mobile: 09226047864
    Email: [email protected]
    YM: slime_ateneo
  • i dont mean to be rude but what does this have to do with Style and Fashion?

go post this somewhere more appropriate :)
  • I've been to Surigao a lot of times, especially in Siargao Island. My mother was born there, that's why i consider it as my second home. I usually stay in Burgos w/ my Lola, or in their other house in Garcia. I really miss the beautiful beaches there. :)
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lol, 10 years and this thread is still lost.

i've been to Siargao pero di ako nag shopping, baka mura ang mga damit sa Surigao, di kaya? :hmm: :lol: