FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

BiT Micro Networks Int'l

anyone here who is curently working in this company? please give me info regarding employment priveleges like training and compensation

thanks!
:)

Comments

• AnneNonymousAnneNonymous suteki yo! PExer
    one more thing, it is located at Net One Center, Bonifacio Global City.

Please give me info regarding working in this company
  • c0re21c0re21 Member PExer
    been there... done that... hmmm... what posution are you applying for? i was an engr there... for engr's, bond is 4 years... regularization is after 3 months (but somehow they have a nice way of telling that your probationary period is extended for another 3 months)... salary... that you have to work out... sell yourself... they could give as much as 30K basic pay... probationary status does not entitle you for any benefits other than the rice subsidy allowance... people are great there... anyway... sad thing... no overtime pay and u really have to render OTs a lot (since they will give u a junior supervisory position, at least), no night differential (which is not allowed according to our labor code)...management needs improvement though...
    hello! thanks for the reply... they got my resume and asked me to attend for an interview for a web developer position though i'm a bit underqualified. i'm a computer engineering graduate. but i was not able to attend the interview this week coz i have terrible cough and sore throat and super paos ang boses ko... maybe if ever i will be selected, entry level position lang, what do you think?
  • c0re21c0re21 Member PExer
    they will get u... though ur underqualified, SELL yourself so that you won't be undercompensated... taasan mo asking salary mo pero negotiate with the chairman... hehehe!!... hope that for the position that they'll be offering you, bond won't be 4 years... hehehe!!! visit their website to know about their products... www.bitmicro.com
    hello! thanks again! well, i haven't yet requested for a re-schedule of an interview because i am currently employed as a web designer(they know it because i indicated it to my resume in jobsdb where they got my resume). is it possible for me to have a chance to be interviewed again? what is the starting salary? above 10k?
  • @core21 @annenonymous
    may job opening po sa bitmicro? for ece fresh grad po.. paano po *** nakapag-apply sa bitmicro?
    any advice po para matanggap sa bitmicro? paano po mapapansin *** resume? ano po ba ang dapat gawin?
    maraming salamat po! :)
  • lordhadeslordhades Member ✭✭
    nagsara na po ba bitmicro?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file