Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

the salon with the best service and ambience is_____

post now........

Comments

• uhm... Piandre :)
  • i don't know... no basis for comparison cause i only go to david's. i grew up with a barber cutting my hair pero when i went to david's, hay... sarap pala ng shampoo
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I would have to say David's in Katipunan. I've been their customer for over 10 years, so they treat me very, very well. They know me, they know what color of highlights I put in my hair, they know who cuts my hair, they know how my hair grows and what is and isn't suitable for me, and when I arrive they quickly usher me in so I don't have to wait. But I think they don't do that to all their customers, unfortunately--nadala lang kasi I've patronized their establishment na kahit di pa David's ang pangalan ng parlor na iyon.
  • I love BCBG in 6750..great service and cutting edge technique!!! grabe....kinda steep but compared to prices in the states, it's such a bargain. You can order food from Cibo and then they ake these killer capuccinos that put figaro or starbucks to shame :D i recommend it!
  • I used to have mine in David's Katipunan as well. They're reasonably priced and I could relax when I let them do whatever they want with my hair. But that was back in my college days. Now I have my hair done at Arriba's along Zapote rd.(across alabang Town Center). It's steeply priced but the service is worth it. Look for Jeric.

Oh, and the ambiance: modern funk. (not punk, mind you)
  • Conio gurl...
    I heard about BCBG from my tita. FOr the longest time, she had trouble with her thick hair but now, well, she looks great! But my personal choice is still David's Salon. :)
  • Ricky Reyes in Greenhills.
    i don't know if the reason why badings make better hairdresser is because they're more talkative but i certainly enjoyed the brainless chatter of my bading, Arnel
  • Chiqui maweh!! Anong conio gurl ka dyan!! hehe well david's is always cool...hehe lalo na katipunan! anyways, i hope to see ya in a few days! i'm going home again :)
    say hi to JP for me :D
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I go to Hairbytes at Katipunan. Sorry, but I never liked the service nor the cut in any David's branch. :(
    Zen: I guess it depends on the hairstylist assigned to you din. My hairstylist in David's understands my hair, and they charge very reasonably, so I'm happy with them. Doesn't matter naman where you have it cut...going to the most expensive place in town isn't going to assure you that you have a nice haircut, anyway, no matter what the hairstylists there say. :)
  • i used to have my haircut din sa david's katipunan pero sabi nga, that was during college days...

and then i saw this friend with a really cool haircut tapos sabi niya sa roger craig daw, sa penn. i went there and liked what the hair stylist did to my hair!
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Like ross, no basis for comparison 'cause I only go to David's. I'm not into parlors talaga. But I'm satisfied with them and it's near, so there you go.
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nah, not just the hairstylist. You remember the time I was with you? Took them 2 hours to get to me for a manicure (na nasira rin 10 minutes later). Laging ganun experience ko dun, kaya never mind. ;)
  • hey people....ive had long hair forever and i was wondering where i could go for a haircut-i want it short but i have this certain style in mind that i want and im nervous cos as i said, ive had long hair for the past like 10 years!I dont trust david's because every single time ive gone there for a cut theyve messed up. any suggestions and can u give me the prices na rin? THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
    tinkerbell: Roger Craig would be a safe bet. My cousins have their hair done there regularly, and he has a well-deserved reputation of excellence.
  • ira-thanks-how much would a cut be?
    Not sure. But knowing my cousins---MAHAL!! hehe. But if you're considering a drastic change in hairstyle, might as well invest on it on a place that does it well, then just have it trimmed somewhere cheaper, di ba? I'd guess PhP1000 would be ample.
  • tinkerbell: a haircut in Roger Craig costs P500.
  • roger craig or the one in jupiter street frank provost. i think same price lang sila. my friend goes to frank provost and she told me that they're good. hope u have a nice cut :)