Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

anime continued on manga??

does anyone know kung anong mga anime ang may mga con't sa manga?? like karekano? petshop and faraba?? pa post naman po.... thanx.. :)

Comments

• smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    most anime are ^^;;
    too many to mention >.>;;

when anime feel like they've ended too abruptly, it's usually continued in the manga. :) also of note, a lot of anime originally started from manga :) so there's a chance where the anime focuses on a particular arc or section of the original storyline, and so you can continue learning about the story by reading manga. ^_^
    also, the anime version usually cuts or censors stuff from the manga. XP

since there are too many manga to mention, i'll just mention a few that seem to be popular in the Philippine scene. Slam Dunk, Furuba yeah (they made a few changes), with Naruto they decided to have some free reign with the anime for now (it's like the anime is "three years behind" XP), Saiyuki is also still going on in the manga, Fullmetal Alchemist has taken a different turn from the manga, Love Hina i guess too, and much much more!
  • Off the top of my head, I can name a few anime which were popular here that have a continuation in the manga:

Slam Dunk: yes, they show what happens to Shohoku High in the Interhigh Championships

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X): they didn't get to animate the BEST story arc of the entire manga, the JINCHU arc, which is really too bad!

Flame of Recca: we get a more detailed picture of Recca and Kurei's relationship, and the two factions fight a common and deadlier enemy!

Tenjou Tenge: although the manga is still ongoing, the story gets more complex, more characters/factions are introduced, etc...and the school tournament (promised in the anime) STILL hasn't begun yet! :D
  • bulanduspaterosbulanduspateros PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    HAJIME NO IPPO: or knock out nung pinapakita pa sa channel 7 was continued sa anime. it was continued in the anime. Ippo makes a couple of title defenses as Japanese Champion, Miyata wins the OPBF championship, Mamoru Takamura wins the WBC championship, and a lot more!
  • ung Prince of Tennis where nagblik n c tezuka nd nasa nationals n cla... dmi n mlakas n klaban
  • mapunta tayo sa slam dunk, meron ako nung last chapter ng manga ng slam dunk but it's in chinese... sino sa inyo merong last chapter ng slam dunk na english? give me a buzz.. ty!
  • Chimera101 wrote:
    mapunta tayo sa slam dunk, meron ako nung last chapter ng manga ng slam dunk but it's in chinese... sino sa inyo merong last chapter ng slam dunk na english? give me a buzz.. ty!

ung last chapter b n cnasbi mo ung sa inter-high?
  • lalaki ni hudaslalaki ni hudas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^ yep inter high... kalaban nila ung #1 in all japan which is sanoh :D lupet ni sakuragi dun *okay*
  • ^^ yep inter high... kalaban nila ung #1 in all japan which is sanoh :D lupet ni sakuragi dun *okay*

eh meron k n pla eh...
  • Groove Adventure Rave: The series, IMO, really kicked into high-gear after the gang left Symphonia at the end of the anime. We see their battles with Demon Card, the Blue Guardians, the Drew and Onigami factions, and the Four Demon Gods, all of whom possess a piece of Sinclair; the quest for the remaining pieces of Rave, Haru's attainment of the other forms of Ten Commandments, and most importantly, the revelation of Ellie's shocking past and the even more startling aftermath; and finally, the battle to end all battles between Haru and Lucia, as well as the happy ending that would make anyone happy.

Samurai Deeper Kyo: The manga is RADICALLY different from the anime, and is WAY superior. Kyo has just concluded his fight with Kyoshiro Mibu, and is now ready to wage war with the Crimson King.
  • BERSERK

Man, I haven't gotten down to reading it yet
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    does anyone know where i can get Flame of Recca scanlations? thanks.
  • ^ but snoopycool isn't distributing it anymore since it's licensed.
    just look around irc channels.
  • how about on friut basket, what chapter ng start of dun yung pagkatapos nung anime? and flame of recca?
  • Flame of Recca anime ended at Volume 16 of the manga. There are 33 volumes total in the manga.

:cool:
  • Tenjou Tenge, di pa din tapos, nalilito na ako sa story, balik ancient japan na hehe.
  • smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    just one word: #lurk ;D
    and has anyone heard of Off*beat?