Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

FRUITS BASKET - ano na nangyari sa manga..

my nkakaalam ba nito? di ko sure kung my thread na nito..oh well..

ano na nangyari sa manga??

fave anime ko to e..

Comments

• smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    what do you mean? what's the last chapter you've read?
  • i wanna know too... the onmly ones i know is what had happened in the anime... and its such a cliff hanger! wah!
  • yapinyapin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I joined a yahoo group of Fruits Basket and I get updates on what happened on the manga...

I'm afraid to post anything here kasi sobrang spoiler. There are major revelations - as in GRABE.
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    major spoiler
    Akito is a girl!!!
    i now know three Jyuuinishi who have been..... un-Jyuunishied! fine, freed from the curse.

nabasa ko nga pala hanggang chapter 107 palang. >_>;
  • uy na-curious 2loy ako sa cnabi ni YAPIN
    Haha.... nasabi na rin nung iba yung spoilers. :)
  • smeagol wrote:
    i now know three Jyuuinishi who have been..... un-Jyuunishied! fine, freed from the curse.

nabasa ko nga pala hanggang chapter 107 palang. >_>;

cno cno cla?? hehe.. na-excite tuloy ako mlaman..! :bop:
  • YAPIN.. anong name nung group??

binalik ung fruits basket sa studio 23.. 2 pm yata.. kaso ang daming pinutol.
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmm.. ndi ko pa nababasa un manga since it left off sa anime. me "rooster" na ba? :D
  • anung cahp. po yung next sa anime? and where po nakaka dl ng scanlations...
    thanx..... :)
    fruitygroup ata yun

may rooster na ata... Kureno?
    may horse na rin. babae siya. tapos may history siya with a fellow beast of burden. XP
  • rin diba ung name nung horse.. pro wla sya sa anime..
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ey kwen2 nman dyan po.gusto malaman f knino npunta c toru honda. npnod q lng sa tv e. ky kyo ba o ky yuki?
    haha, sa anime parang mas geared towards Yuki no? (ang cute nga ng representations e T^T) tapos may Kyo sa bandang huli. but the last word is......... spoiler to............
    it's Kyo
    .....and she has explicitly expressed her love, i think. lately that's what happened.
  • quinonequinone PEx Rookie ⭐
    hi all! i just had the pleasure of watching the anime through youtube and ANG GANDA! :D

i've been reading sa net, tama ba tapos na itong series na ito?

errrmm i think i'm kind of addicted to it, i wanna read the manga
  • yup tapos na to. i think they ended in chapter 136.
  • near ending na yata 2oh.. please read
    Kyo comments on how fast Tohru can run, but he adds that he can run faster. He finally catches up and the two make up while confessing their feelings for one another (chapter 129). They have their second kiss, though Tohru fails to remember the first kiss because she was unconscious at the time. They both hug and are surprised to discover Kyo does not tranform into a cat, indicating that he is now freed from the curse.
    On the last page of chapter 129 the quote, "When one who was never loved is loved, that ancient promise nears the end", is read. The implication is that the cat, who was never truly loved nor ever truly falling in love, finds love at last, the curse of the Sohma family will near its end. Shigure Sohma has already noted the Sohma curse is weakening, especially considering Kureno (and later Momiji and Hiro) has been freed and Hatori's transformation is less than what was expected.
  • Awww...sayang naman yun ship ko...
    Hehehe oh well