Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

CAMIGUIN island

Comments

• Oh by the way, can you advise a good hotel in CDO? Also, their contact nos. or website/email. thank you.
  • up for this.
  • we stayed at golden sunset last january and then at tia's nung holy week. for budget travelers, try nyo tia's. ito yung nasa tabi ng airstrip ng island (don't worry, this airstrip isn't used everyday :) ) and you can just walk towards the market, vjandep's (where you buy the famous pastel) and parola (there are some restaurants that usually have eat-all-you-can promos for around P120 each)
  • Yung sa Vjandep's Bakery, sasadyain ba talaga siya para makabili ka ng pastel bread nila o pede siya part ng mga package tour? How about sa CDO, do you have any suggestion and contact no. of hotels where we can stay?
  • hi. bf surprised me with round trip tickets for a 4 day stay at Camiguin. We're planning to stay at the Enigmata Treehouse because we think it'll fit our personalities perfectly. any ideas/feedbacks about the place?
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^wow, i've seen enigmata. nice place, pretty secluded. artists own and has desgned it too.

you can just rent a bike to tour around camiguin for less than 500/day ata.

have fun!! :sunny:
  • I NEED HELP!! We're going back to CDO and Camiguin this august and the number of Mang Cris the tour guide we had before is not working anymore. Does anyone (who hired him before) still have a working number?? I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

If not, please recommend a good tour guide for Camiguin island please. Thanks.
  • ^I'm texting mang cris right now as we also have a plan to go to Camiguin in september and he's replying means the number is working...09215637788

anyone can recommend a nice and affordable resort in camiguin and CDO?
  • hey coolness!!! yesterday not in service ung number nya eh! buti na lang it's still working!! YIHAAA!

we're planning on staying sa Camiguin beach club. . . mukang maganda ung place.
  • ^^wow, i've seen enigmata. nice place, pretty secluded. artists own and has desgned it too.

you can just rent a bike to tour around camiguin for less than 500/day ata.

have fun!! :sunny:

they said so too on their reservation reply. can't wait! am locked in for that trip already.

kakatuwa since Camiguin has cheap rates for rooms. we wanna do it backpacking style. Our reserved rooms at Enigmata will only cost us 950 per night!
  • how much budget do i need if im going to CDO-camiguin?

4 days, 3 nights?

thanks!
  • Anyone who has an idea how much is the cost of transportation (like van) fro CDO airport all the way to Camiguin (including ferry)?
  • luvko23luvko23 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ base sa computation ko 300 cab to agora terminal, 120 bus to balingoan port, and another 120 ferry to camiguin.. that is around 540 approx.
  • luvko23luvko23 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ms sakura not including airfare i think 8k is okay.. me and my hubby will be leaving tomorrow ang budget ko for 3days and 2 nights sa cdo-camiguin is 14k not including airfare..
  • Hello everyone. May taga CDO ba dito or Camiguin? Ilang hrs ba from CDO going to Camiguin? May plan kasi kami ng mga friends ko this October to either go to Camiguin or Guimaras. Parang mas maganda talaga sa Guimaras. Anyone can give me an idea magkano kailangang budget kung mag Camiguin kami for 3d/2n? Thanks in advance. :)
  • luvko23 wrote: »
    ms sakura not including airfare i think 8k is okay.. me and my hubby will be leaving tomorrow ang budget ko for 3days and 2 nights sa cdo-camiguin is 14k not including airfare..

Within expected budget ko pa pala.

I'm planning to push through with this trip.

Thanks for the info!
  • waterwellwaterwell PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they said so too on their reservation reply. can't wait! am locked in for that trip already.

kakatuwa since Camiguin has cheap rates for rooms. we wanna do it backpacking style. Our reserved rooms at Enigmata will only cost us 950 per night!

ok ba yung rooms nila kahit walang aircon? hindi naman malamok sa gabi? thanks!
  • Hi guys! is there a boat from Camiguin to Bohol? Thanks.
  • meron akong nakitang sign ng boat from camiguin to Bohol 3 hrs ata. pero mukang mga scary ung boat eh. . . . :D ung bang ferry na ginagamit from balingoan to camiguin.
  • vanguard92 wrote: »
    Hi guys! is there a boat from Camiguin to Bohol? Thanks.

meron bohol and cebu. 300 something yung pamasahe. nakalimutan ko yung name, super something ferry. :lol: