Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Kino's Journey (The Beautiful World)

h33r0h33r0 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
quite a nice anime dont you think? it gave me quite simple smiles after watching the first 2 episodes.

Comments

• yup, medyo ok nga siya ng anime... kala ko dull si Kino yun pala, *bang* palaban! :lol:

ito yun quote niya sa 1st episode : The World is not beautiful, therefore it is.... (hindi ko masyado gets!) :)
  • It's an interesting show focused on contemplating some general ideas about humanity

I liked in the first episode where Kino went to that place that was ran by these robot thingies

Then, you figure out that later, the humans all lived in isolation because of this experiment they conducted a while back in which they attempted to unite their thoughts... this only resulted in endless conflict though since ALL their thoughts went through to the other person (like, the married couple that split-up)

Although, it seemed that the married couple were thinking about eachother even if they were apart in the end *awwwwwwwww*

It had a nifty message that wasn't too hard to understand

Oh yeah, the quote "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is" implies that while the world maybe an ugly place, that's actually what makes it so interesting and "beautiful" (Kino touches upon this a lot)

Oh, was the second episode about those 3 guys caught in the snow?
  • h33r0h33r0 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yah. i didnt get the pat where he has to do his obligation to the rabbit and not for the 3 men yet he killed the rabbit and fed it to the 3 men.

there are a lot of contradicting ideas thet is explained in the show. but makes you think and wonder, dont you think?
  • ... huh?

I think... you're trying to say that Kino killed the rabbit thingy, but then gave it to the men out of obligation since if they died, the life of the rabbit and the rabbits after it would've been wasted in vein...

or something like that

It had a pretty good ending... so, what episode is ANIMAX up to now?
    the topics and ideas in kino's journey are quite deep and symbollic. its hard to decipher(for me) unless i am in a quiet room and watch it twice.

i do not know yet. animax had this 5 day (dec 26-30) marathon of different animes. this friday will just be episodes 3-4.
  • Grabe, ang ganda pala nito. Eps 3 & 4 are better than the first two.

I am so in love with Kino. :lovesigh:
    she rocks!!!
    yep. even i was surprised about that secret on kino :)
  • I actually wasn't surprised by that...

it helps that Kelli Cousins was the voice I guess >_>

But yes, this was the episode where we see the ACTUAL Kino right?

That was pretty neat.
  • I dont hav the anime collection nor cable to see it but my pal commends this to me and i researched it on the net...hanep para ngang Sandman ang dating, as my pal thinks so...
    eps 5-6 are better! we get to see a fight scene!

this is such a great anime.
  • The stadium thingy right?

Vic Mignogna was great! (the mad king dude)
  • DKL wrote:
    I actually wasn't surprised by that...

it helps that Kelli Cousins was the voice I guess >_>

But yes, this was the episode where we see the ACTUAL Kino right?

That was pretty neat.

Oh yeah, when I said this, I meant that the fact that Kino was
    actually a girl... I mean, they gave her a nice *** on the cover art >_>

The actual Kino thing did catch me by surprise though, of course

I'd better rewatch this soon...

Oh yeah! Did anyone notice these fuzzy lines dragging across the screen? Apparently, kala ng director na that it would be stylish to have them there...

what are your opinions about it?