COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Remembering a Premiere and Royal Teleserye of Friendship and Love: HIRAM -Part 4-

Comments

• rosiesncnrosiesncn Member PExer
    harrymargaret.jpg

gtg :wave:

thnx again sa lahat nang tumulong. :love:
  • mourning myrtlemourning myrtle Reginian/TRYer/Geoffer PExer
    bye ate rosie! enjoy the holiday! :D

wubs u mwah!
  • HIRAM_IKAWANGMAHALKO.jpg

i will never ever forget this teleserye... it's about love, its about FRIENDSHIP! :love: :love: :love:
  • pangaraphiram.jpg
    powerful words from harry and margaret...

actually i love the way they brought back harry and margaret to us...it didnt happened on top of the burol... they started in a clean slate again...

when harry arrived in beatrice's hometown (?) with MINSAN PA (what a perfect surprise) in the background it was like im listening to celine dion’s ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW….

THERE WERE DAYS WHEN THE SUN WAS SO CRUEL to Harry and Margaret…that no matter how they RaN FROM IT, the “heat” was always there…. turning ALL THEIR TEARS TO DUST…Me, hoping that it will DRY UP FOREVER…

Harry FINISHED CRYING IN THE INSTANT THAT MARGARET LEFT not REMEMBERING WHERE OR WHEN OR HOW (or have they ever met?)… AND BANISHED, EVERY MEMORY harry and margaret HAD EVER MADE.

BUT WHEN YOU TOUCH ME LIKE THIS, like the time Margaret nursed Harry when he got beaten up the 2nd time around…or Harry and Margaret “cleansing” each other from that muddy past…

AND YOU HOLD ME LIKE THAT, when Harry reached for Margaret in that cliff as if holding for dear life…it was the 2nd time he felt so frightened thinking that she will lose her forever…

And there was no choice he JUST HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO HIM NOW….Scared! Margaret TOUCH HARRY LIKE the way she used to…Scared! Harry HOLD MARGARET LIKE HE didn’t want to let go of her anymore….

After everything that happened, after so many years that past, so many things that changed, even if he doesn’t look like HARRY anymore, even if IT'S SO HARD TO BELIEVE, ALL CAME BACK TO HARRY AND MARGARET…

THERE WERE MOMENTS OF GOLD everytime they look at each other… THERE WERE FLASHES OF LIGHT telling them that they are meant to be together…Both promised repeatedly that THERE WERE THINGS THAT THEY’LL NEVER DO AGAIN but they failed, coz it ALWAYS SEEMED RIGHT…J

THERE WERE NIGHTS OF ENDLESS PLEASURE- pain and they have to yield even though IT WAS MORE THAN ANY LAWS ALLOW.

IF I KISS YOU LIKE THIS, feathery touch the type of which made us cry in sweet surrender…

AND IF YOU WHISPER LIKE THAT…how we shared to each other every lil hope and every lil strength we can spend to fight for love that fate wouldn’t allow as well…

I thought we failed, I THOUGHT IT WAS LOST LONG AGO BUT IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME

IF YOU WANT ME LIKE THIS, something that we both denied for a long time…
    AND IF YOU NEED ME LIKE THAT, I admit “KAILANGAN KITA…KAILANGAN KITA”

It was suppose to be DEAD LONG AGO BUT IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME It's so hard to resist, “MAHAL PA RIN KITA, HARRY……..”
    OH IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME, I CAN BARELY RECALL, I denied, I stopped crying, what a liar I could be…BUT IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW….

“Hindi na kita Mahal…” THERE WERE THOSE EMPTY THREATS AND HOLLOW LIES,

AND WHENEVER YOU TRIED TO HURT ME…“Pakakasal na ako sa kanya…”
    I JUST HURT YOU EVEN WORSE “Hayaan mo hindi na kita gagambalain…“ AND SO MUCH DEEPER…”Ang daya mo, ang daya daya mo….”

THERE WERE HOURS THAT JUST WENT ON FOR DAYS, but never did I miss the clock everytime it hits at 5:27….

WHEN ALONE AT LAST WE'D COUNT UP ALL THE CHANCES, THAT WERE LOST TO US FOREVER …”Maraming tanong, Maraming bakit…maraming sana…” but love made us forget the regrets and the Qs …

It was so long ago, BUT IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW…
  • congrats guys for new thread
  • keeping the memory alived weee go hiram
  • elmSFelmSF your door next door PExer
    amazingportrayal.jpg

HEART :rocker:

MARGARET :rocker:

uhm, mali ang spelling ng 'premiere' sa thread title... pakipalitan na lang.
  • nice fanart po^
  • sc's by lj

av50.png
  • mourning myrtlemourning myrtle Reginian/TRYer/Geoffer PExer
    alo elm! we knew hours ago that will be the msg of ur 1st post, if ever...

dnt worry, somebody PMed the mod already....

sis jhoy, :handsdown: inspired ka uli? :lol:

alo joen! :wave:
  • av54.png
    hi sis how ur sleep? eheh galing ah natapos nyo ang thread 3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file