Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Click (Adam Sandler & Kate Beckinsale!)

PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
Just saw the world premiere of the trailer earlier. The pairing was totally unexpected - Kate Beckinsale and Adam Sandler :D Oh, and for LotR nuts - Sean Astin is also in the movie as well as the man(!) Christopher Walken. It's set for a June 23, 2006 release.

Teaser
In Columbia Pictures/Revolution Studios' comedy Click, Adam Sandler portrays Michael Newman, a family man whose busy career as an architect doesn't leave much time for his wife Donna (Kate Beckinsale) and two kids. Unable to figure out which of his many remotes turns on the television, he goes shopping for a universal remote and finds the perfect device through Morty (Christopher Walken), who gives him a one-of-a-kind remote with magical powers. With each click, Michael is able to control his career and personal life. But complications arise when the remote starts to overrule his choices.

Click also stars David Hasselhoff as Michael's boss and Henry Winkler and Julie Kavner as his parents and Sean Astin.

PS:

0040nu.th.jpg

panda23xg.gif

Comments

• JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kay Miss Universe '04 Jennifer Hawkins originally yung role ni Kate.
  • coZeecoZee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    saw the trailer kanina, aliw!
  • Looks like a typical Adam Sandler movie...unfortunately, from the look of it, Kate will just be one of Sandler's forgettable leading ladies like Julie Bowen, Joey Lauren Adams, Patricia Arquette and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras...only Drew Barrymore can match up to Sandlers star power!
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^I agree!!! :up:
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    click_earlyposter.jpg

A workaholic architect, who has been overlooking his family in favor of his career, comes across a universal remote that allows him to perform TiVo-like functions on his life, such as pausing events or fast-forwarding over them. When the remote begins creating its own memory and choosing what to fast-forward over, the man sees how much of his personal life has passed him by and realizes the importance of spending more time with his family.

:rotflmao: ang trailer nito and hopefully it doesn't end there :rotflmao:
  • ?nimo?nimo PExer
    Kailan showing nito?
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may existing thread na pala :D

baka "more or less" june 23 din dito
  • last.dodo.birdlast.dodo.bird PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Plot sounds positively preposterous :lol:

Sandler - good
    Winkler - The Fonz is always good :p
    Walken - great! *okay*
    Beckinsale - okei lang
    Hasselhoff - WTF?! :confused:

Interesting... Sana maganda nga... but gut feel tells me this is gonna be a run-of-the-mill comedy
  • last.dodo.birdlast.dodo.bird PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    homeBuddy wrote:
    Looks like a typical Adam Sandler movie...unfortunately, from the look of it, Kate will just be one of Sandler's forgettable leading ladies like Julie Bowen, Joey Lauren Adams, Patricia Arquette and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras...only Drew Barrymore can match up to Sandlers star power!
    Emily Watson was great alongside Adam Sandler in "Punch Drunk Love" *okay*

BTW, si Adam Sandler pala is turning 40-years old this year :eek: I thought he was much younger. Hehe.

Oh, and Sandler's next movie is gonna be a DRAMA called "Empty City":
    A man (Sandler) who lost his family in the September 11 attack on New York City runs into his old college roommate (Cheadle). Rekindling the friendship is the one thing that appears able to help the man recover from his grief.

It also stars Don Cheadle, Jada Pinkett Smith and Liv Tyler.
  • parang maganda :D
  • I watched this one & I must say it's a good film.. not a critically-acclaimed good but good, for me.. hehe. another film that tackles the realization of character that we should always spend our time here at earth wisely to those who we love..
  • so when's the showing date of this one? anyone knows?
  • As usual, lots of 80's music here again. :D
  • stingray1059stingray1059 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^yup opening song pa lang.. 80s music na agad..

nice film.. but not as great as 50 1st dates and wedding singer.
  • Maganda naman pala. I didn't see this sa theaters kasi I don't really like Adam Sandler movies anymore. Saw it on dibidi and okey naman pala siya.

8/10
  • I saw the movie already it was hilarious u'll laugh out loud a lot and touches ur heart as well.....*okay*
  • aug 9 pa sa pinas.. :D
  • ^ ah.. sa August pa pala. akala ko pinalabas na dito. hehe!
  • ok sya..funny..but very predictable...lalo na nung sa umpisa humiga sya sa bed..i know the rest is panaginip lang