Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

where to find transformers animation...

you guys know where?lalu na yung mga bagong animation like armada or anything after the original.huwag lang yung beast wars. hehe.

Comments

• the internet.

nothing tops that answer

:)
  • lalaki ni hudaslalaki ni hudas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    anime video shops
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    aling Transformers? yung SuperLink and/or GalaxyForce?
  • here's a serious answer too.

find this "IaconHub", it has ALL i repeat ALL of the transformers episodes from the 80's up to the present (American & Japanese versions, Movies, Ovas, Spin-offs, toy commercials, dubbed episodes, subbed episodes, comic scans, music videos, etc, etc.) It has terrabytes worth of data for "FREE"! Its a direct connect hub, all the die hard transformers fans get their media from there. The Iaconhub was createdly nearly 5yrs ago when DirectConnect first came out.
  • try m po s bt.saiyaman.info halos lht ata mg anime nan jan e kya nga lng puro RAW lng po cla jan... mrn dn meng nkita jang transformer and detective conan
  • myst i tried going to iaconhub... but i cant seem to connect to their hub... maybe you can help me...
  • namazuconnamazucon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Naghahanap ba kayo ng Transformers na DVD as in yung 1980's, TAMA?
  • any transformers animation or even manga will do... if it can be downloaded the better... gusto ko lang masundan yung story and history ng transformers...