PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

=|JERICHO ROSALES|= LUKARETz TRAILBLAZERs HOMEBASE -xii- JOURNEY 2 d' WORLD of PANDAY

urz4ever18urz4ever18 [QUE♥SERA♥SERA] PExer
[highlight]WELCOME TO THE TWELFTH HOUSE OF JERICHO ROSALES... ANG PANDAY!!!

FINALLY A NEW HOME! :cheers:

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED IN THE PREVIOUS HOUSE!!! :cheers:

I INVITE YOU TO CELEBRATE!!!!! :) *party* wooott!! *party*
[/highlight]



PART12.gif

TITLE1.gif
world2.gif


TITLE2.gif
«134567250

Comments

  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! part 12...............
  • urz4ever18urz4ever18 [QUE♥SERA♥SERA] PExer
    yay!! FOOD!! :rotfl:
  • ejoy_408ejoy_408 »i♥secret« PExer
    ^ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! new house!! ganda ng banner kecho!! *okay**okay* glitter2!! :love:..hihihi


    yipeeeee....:cheers::cheers: everyone!!!!


    dream_live.gif



    hihih..time to go...gotta watch the game n rin..ahahah..I shall return...:glee:
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    time to eattttttt na!!!........ :lol: finally.....
  • Roscoe23Roscoe23 T.R.I.P.O.D. PExer
    YIPPEE!!! CONGRATZ TO EVERYONE!!!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!


    TILL NEXT YEAR GALS!!! :wave:
  • urz4ever18urz4ever18 [QUE♥SERA♥SERA] PExer
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED!! none of this would be possible without YOU!

    :cheers: :cheers: CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!


    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 5,006
    User Name Posts

    urz4ever18 2041
    Greatvine 926
    Roscoe23 818
    ewanko2 356
    ejoy_408 272
    anna_z 198
    echo4kipsie18 109
    bwI_cHetz78 66
    DayzedAngel 51
    chicknegg 44


    m&m17 33
    Angel_Cutie 8
    StellarNepenthe 7
    LOLAny03 7
    bkjj 5
    wildrose 4
    noynoy115 4
    micfercab 4
    h?rzig 4
    cutiemenk_30 3
    lovelty 3
    elarebee 2
    KoalaBoo 2
    islandgrl 2
    Lucky Baby 2
    cryingladies 2
    ClaudineTilDEnd 2
    gee 2
    Lovely_Lorie 2
    ReAd1912 2
    lovelyme:) 2
    Deeyoy 2
    destinybelieve 2
    lulubp 1
    jannine08 1
    misty_jai 1
    heaRt nii ]a]a 1
    MiaKim 1
    mei_kilan 1
    arajasmina 1
    hannah13 1
    mkris721 1
    Can 1
    healtheworld 1
    ladyg 1
    geri_0423 1
    malou_santos 1
    LGC 1
    ____JEMY 1
    mimi24 1
    seph_'n_mitch 1
    May_I 1
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    :cheers: to everyone!!!!!!!!
  • urz4ever18urz4ever18 [QUE♥SERA♥SERA] PExer
    omgosh... gotta eat now... nadrain energy ko preparing for d new house :lol:

    haha :wave: brb.....

    :wave: WELCOME AGAIN TO ECHO's NEW HOUSE!!!!
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    urz4ever18 wrote:
    omgosh... gotta eat now... nadrain energy ko preparing for d new house :lol:

    haha :wave: brb.....

    :wave: WELCOME AGAIN TO ECHO's NEW HOUSE!!!!

    go already........ :rotflmao: joke........dont choke now....heheheh!! :lol:
  • ewanko2ewanko2 Member PExer
    I'm so glad we have a new house:)
  • ladygladyg aka CHIC13 PExer
    vintage.png

    ...:::Ms.Jean Garcia and Ms. Eula Valdes' Thread:::...






    Jean Garcia

    Eula Valdes


    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!! :santa3:
  • echo4kipsie18echo4kipsie18 Passing by... PExer
    WOW.. GANDA NG TS BANNERS!! :rocker:

    CONGRATS GUYZ... WHEW.. TOP 7 AKO!!!!!

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance:


    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:



    :wave:
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    WOW.. GANDA NG TS BANNERS!! :rocker:

    CONGRATS GUYZ... WHEW.. TOP 7 AKO!!!!!

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :dance:


    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:



    :wave:

    Eloiseeeeeeeeeeee..........how are u? :D mishewwwwwwwwwww.......
  • echo4kipsie18echo4kipsie18 Passing by... PExer
    Eloiseeeeeeeeeeee..........how are u? :D mishewwwwwwwwwww.......

    hehehe.. im fine... busy2han....... :D

    u??


    awwwwwww....... :kiss:
  • urz4ever18urz4ever18 [QUE♥SERA♥SERA] PExer
    im done eating! :lol: busog n busog!!!!

    ewwww im still in my school clothes :rotfl:
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer

    hehehe.. im fine... busy2han....... :D

    u??


    awwwwwww....... :kiss:

    hehehehehe.......... :kiss: mishew talaga.......
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • DayzedAngelDayzedAngel .Live.Love.Laugh.Pordalab . PExer
    urz4ever18 wrote:
    im done eating! :lol: busog n busog!!!!

    ewwww im still in my school clothes :rotfl:

    hala!! adikz talaga...hehehehe...dyokez......bihis na......
  • GreatvineGreatvine luvz TinNTj PExer
    [highlight] daan din lang ako to congratulate the Lukaretz for the new home! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/highlight]
  • GreatvineGreatvine luvz TinNTj PExer
    urz4ever18 wrote:
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED!! none of this would be possible without YOU!

    :cheers: :cheers: CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!


    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 5,006
    User Name Posts

    urz4ever18 2041
    Greatvine 926
    Roscoe23 818
    ewanko2 356
    ejoy_408 272
    anna_z 198
    echo4kipsie18 109
    bwI_cHetz78 66
    DayzedAngel 51
    chicknegg 44


    m&m17 33
    Angel_Cutie 8
    StellarNepenthe 7
    LOLAny03 7
    bkjj 5
    wildrose 4
    noynoy115 4
    micfercab 4
    h?rzig 4
    cutiemenk_30 3
    lovelty 3
    elarebee 2
    KoalaBoo 2
    islandgrl 2
    Lucky Baby 2
    cryingladies 2
    ClaudineTilDEnd 2
    gee 2
    Lovely_Lorie 2
    ReAd1912 2
    lovelyme:) 2
    Deeyoy 2
    destinybelieve 2
    lulubp 1
    jannine08 1
    misty_jai 1
    heaRt nii ]a]a 1
    MiaKim 1
    mei_kilan 1
    arajasmina 1
    hannah13 1
    mkris721 1
    Can 1
    healtheworld 1
    ladyg 1
    geri_0423 1
    malou_santos 1
    LGC 1
    ____JEMY 1
    mimi24 1
    seph_'n_mitch 1
    May_I 1

    [highlight] CONGRATS KECHO, TP! :cheers: :cheers: *okay* *okay* [/highlight]
«134567250
This discussion has been closed.