PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

**RAYVER CRUZ**~Home of the RAYVERnaticz~ Part 6

HEY RAYVERNATICS..I MADE NEW THREAD.....hehhee....

WELCOME D2 SA NEW THREAD NI RAYVER.....

PART 6 NA TAU...

smile.jpg

Comments

• HEY RAYVERNATICS..I MADE NEW THREAD.....hehhee....

WELCOME D2 SA NEW THREAD NI RAYVER.....

PART 6 NA TAU...

smile.jpg

wow.. 6th thread na.. finally, i can once more post again for someone who is rightfully deserving to make a new rayver thread is the one who made the 6th thread.. hehe.. thanks janine.. :) :)
  • post ako ng pictures dito para colorful ang first page.. hehe.. :D :D
    Image11.jpg
  • blurry28374blurry28374 fleur delacour PExer
    wow.. 6th thread na.. finally, i can once more post again for someone who is rightfully deserving to make a new rayver thread is the one who made the 6th thread.. hehe.. thanks janine.. :) :)

**** YOU *** HOLE

gaylord ****er
    wow.. 6th thread na.. finally, i can once more post again for someone who is rightfully deserving to make a new rayver thread is the one who made the 6th thread.. hehe.. thanks janine..

WHATEVER.....

**** YOU STUPID HEAD
  • No matter how a bad wind howls, the mountain won't bow to it..
    No matter how many words or acts of indecency is casted upon me, nothing can bring me down, for God is with me and with God and my loving family and friends, i have found an inner peace in me and a light that shines from my heart that darkness can never conquer.. May God bless us all and Merry Christmas :) :)
  • No matter how a bad wind howls, the mountain won't bow to it..
    No matter how many words or acts of indecency is casted upon me, nothing can bring me down, for God is with me and with God and my loving family and friends, i have found an inner peace in me and a light that shines from my heart that darkness can never conquer.. May God bless us all and Merry Christmas
    :) :)
  • Merry Christmas :) :)
    rayverol2.jpg
  • Wow.. SEA games.. Go Philippines! Go Rayver!
    Save0002.jpg
    Peu importe comment un mauvais vent hurle, la montagne ne s'y inclinera pas..
    Peu importe combien de mots ou actes d'ind?cence sont casted sur moi, rien ne peut me d?primer, car Dieu est avec moi et avec Dieu et ma famille aimante et amis, j'ai trouv? une paix int?rieure dans moi et une lumi?re qui brille de mon coeur que l'obscurit? ne peut jamais conqu?rir.. May Godbless us all and Merry Christmas

[highlight]Do not act as if thou has done nothing of such indecency towards thy so called friends.[/highlight]

GOD SAVE US ALL

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HER REALMS AND DOMINIONS ACROSS THE SEAS

GOD BLESS THE UNION

filipinoensign.jpg

britishensign.jpg

royalbritishempire.jpg
This discussion has been closed.