PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

who's a better dancer, mark herras or john pratts?

mas known si mark herras as a dancer since he was already branded as the "bad boy of the dancefloor" pero sa tuing nakikta kong mag perform si john pratts eh parang mas magaling pa ciya(aside from acting) compared to mark? who do you think is the better dancer?

Comments

• I_aM_cHuMI_aM_cHuM ★ !c33 ★ PExer

Me, i'd go for John Prats - "The Prince Of Dance"

I both watch them whenever they have dance numbers. Actually, I like them both but here's my justification that John Prats is better than Mark Herras...

JOHN is a versatile dancer - he can dance HIP-HOP, TAP DANCE, A BIT OF BREAKDANCE, HARLEM, JAZZ DANCE, he can even do DANCE SPORT

while...

MARK is good in HIP-HOP DANCING, BREAKDANCING and HARLEM... that are his specialty in dancing right?

but when we talk about being a GOOD DANCER, 1 factor should be considered which is the VERSATILITY of a dancer and that's what you can see on John Prats... he does not limit himself in just 1 or 2 kinds of dancing...

HE CERTAINLY EVOLVE AS A DANCER!

in terms of acting, nothing can compare to an actor (John Prats) who have had 14 years of experience in the field of acting than to an actor (Mark Herras) who has been only 2 years or less in showbizness... acting recognition-wise, I would not argue on that...
  • dp1.png
    i go with Dance Prince JOHN P. ^^^agree; however, this two are good dancers and friends. anyone see the dance concert?
  • morena_babemorena_babe ╩~*_Leah_*~╩ PExer
    Dance Prince! JOHN PRATS

kitang kita naman nating kung gaano kagaling si john s pag sasayaw.. i mean .. halos lahat ng type ng dance kayang gawin ni john..

si mark i saw him dance na din, i mean yes he can dance but i dont know parang may sumtin sa mga moves na di tama parang naninigas sya minsan not like john parang super lambot ng katawan.

tho yeah pareho silang magalign sumayaw..

pero john prats ang mas gusto ko :D
  • hannah13hannah13 .:.Iyanatics.:.AJ Perez.:. PExer
    i'd go for john prats....kc kaya nya gawin lahat ehh...hehehe

UP for the prince of dance (JOHN PRATS)
  • John Prats
  • i would say John Prats the prince of dance

i'd seen mark dance in SOP he's good but i think john is more flexible and can do other dances

so JOHN PRATS *okay*
  • whatevah123whatevah123 Dengelian and Kismet PExer
    i would say John Prats the prince of dance

i'd seen mark dance in SOP he's good but i think john is more flexible and can do other dances

so JOHN PRATS *okay*

agreed! *okay*
  • malou_santosmalou_santos headturner PExer
    John Prats!!!

"the prince of dance"
  • john prats :)
  • moxiemitchmoxiemitch ¿óHñáTí©Š(moxy) PExer
    I_aM_cHuM wrote:

Me, i'd go for John Prats - "The Prince Of Dance"

I both watch them whenever they have dance numbers. Actually, I like them both but here's my justification that John Prats is better than Mark Herras...

JOHN is a versatile dancer - he can dance HIP-HOP, TAP DANCE, A BIT OF BREAKDANCE, HARLEM, JAZZ DANCE, he can even do DANCE SPORT

while...

MARK is good in HIP-HOP DANCING, BREAKDANCING and HARLEM... that are his specialty in dancing right?

but when we talk about being a GOOD DANCER, 1 factor should be considered which is the VERSATILITY of a dancer and that's what you can see on John Prats... he does not limit himself in just 1 or 2 kinds of dancing...

HE CERTAINLY EVOLVE AS A DANCER!

in terms of acting, nothing can compare to an actor (John Prats) who have had 14 years of experience in the field of acting than to an actor (Mark Herras) who has been only 2 years or less in showbizness... acting recognition-wise, I would not argue on that...

agree *okay* I go for The Prince "JOHN PRATS".
  • nicole_kidmannicole_kidman ^^tintin^^ PExer
    kailangan pa ba i-memorize yan??

heheheh

John Pratts lang!!!!

grabe yung ginagawa ni john pratts hnd kayang gawin ni mark ...

yun lang!
  • übossyüübossyü ﻝ°hnªti© PExer
    :dance: John Prats! *okay*
  • super_kawaiisuper_kawaii « eLLe » PExer
    borrow ko lng kay sis jo!! whehe
    lifeisgood.png
    better dancer?? syempre c [highlight]JOHN PRATS![/highlight]
    after all, he is [highlight]THE PRINCE OF DANCE[/highlight], meaning
    he is the best dancer there is in showbiz!![/b]
  • plum_sun20plum_sun20 Member PExer
    thanx guys. I really prefer john pratts' dancing skills compared to mark.
  • crazy_coolcrazy_cool Member PExer
    mark herras
  • pinkkathleenpinkkathleen jOhNaTiC~cUtie PExer
    JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!JOHN PRATS!!

omg!! grabe...prince of dance noh syempre.si JOHN PRATS....da best tlaga pagdating sa pagsayaw...lhat ng kinds ng sayaw..kayang sayawin ni JOHN noh!!!!

si mark herras...npapanood ko!! kaya lng...he needs 2 show more!! like yah!!!

JOHN PRATS!! tlaga!
  • london_girllondon_girl Member PExer
    John P.

:rocker:

=> ~triina~
  • morena_babemorena_babe ╩~*_Leah_*~╩ PExer
    aba............. kokonti yta ang kay john :glee:

thread starter convince n po b kayo?
  • super_kawaiisuper_kawaii « eLLe » PExer
    john Prats!
    John Prats!
    John Prats!