Home PEx Family and Society Parenting 101
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers!

Nursing Bra Recommendations [Merged]

Hi mommies! I'm going to have my baby soon and I'm desperately looking for good nursing bras! Can you please recommend any? The type that I can actually wear under my clothes when I got out! I've bought both Avon and Soen but I hate them because they tend to get wrinkly and they're so obvious under your clothing!

I'm currently searching for seamless nursing bras (I saw some made by Medela and Mimi Maternity on amazon.com). Do they sell those here?

Comments

• bought mine from that store in Shangri-la... forgot the name... same floor as where the other baby-mommy stores are. i don't know about wrinkly, you just gotta get the right size.
  • seasonseason PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i heard from my sister that marks and spencer has nursing bras again. too bad, they didn't have them when i was still looking. procreation (2nd floor shang mall, crossings side) sometimes carries bravado. rustan's has a spanish brand and medela.
  • does anybody know where I could buy not-so-expensive nursing bras? what brand?
  • sogo it costs around Php 250. it is available in department stores like SM or robinson's. just go to the lingerie/intimate apparel section
  • Sweety_PaigeSweety_Paige PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I use soen around 300+
  • try venus. the snap opening is better than the hook of other local brands.
  • try at procreation, 2F edsa shang, crossings side. they have nursing bras from P300 up. I bought one na parang sports bra, walang opening sa front, just lift up type. very convenient. they're on sale now, at 20% off. my sis bought one over the weekend. though very limited stocks and sizes na. their nursing tops (blouses) are on sale, too.