Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

The Great Wall of China

Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
It took my breath away, literally. Like Wow!!!

We took the hard way and it was so difficult to climb to the lookpout point but it was worth it.

While climbing, I would just sit down on the steps and just stare the the great expanse of the wall. To just preserve the image in my mind the way no photograph can ever capture. The sheer majestic experience of just being there...there at one of the wonders of the world.

You guys should just go there and see it.

Comments

• BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wow!

I never been there. But we had Chinese History in High School, and I learned how much was placed in building that. HOw many lives were lost. How many dynasties used that wall.

History palang, breath taking na! :)
  • i've been there!

at shempre nandaya ako. NAG CABLE CAR AKO PAAKYAT! heheheheeh. (hello fung kai, driver ng tita ko!)

nung nagpunta ako, winter kaya di maganda yung itsura nung mountain. dry na dry at brown na brown.

tapos yung mga chinese gerls, considering na napakadulas ng lalakaran mo at minsan mabato at napakalamig nung time na yun, mega mini skirt at mega platfrom shoes! tapos dura sila ng dura. yun lang.
  • ayy! gusto ko makita yan!! inggit ako!! that is one of my dream spots...i would love to think that that stood before Christ was born while i'm there there.. :)
  • avonleaavonlea PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i've never been there... i hope to go there someday though... sana sa nalalapit na panahon, maybe during the 2008 Olympics :D
  • i've been there...last 2 yrs. the experience was reallllyyy gr8!! i climbed those huge steps, wow...very exhausting huh!! the weather was cold n i was sweating alot (was wearing jacket) i can feel my sweat dripping so i removed my jacket to freshen up even tho the temperature was low...i think we reached the 4th tower lang, we can't climbed anymore sobrang pagod na...my knees were trembling when i went down na nga e....so the next day suppperr sakit ng paa ko, hehehe!! ang haba nung great wall, and from the air u can see it...tapos when ur on top na, parang sarap maging ibon para makalipad ka :D