Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

How would you advertise the bible?

How would you advertise the bible (Commercial in TV) .. hehehe

bring out the creativity in you :D ..

Comments

• emphasize the sex and violence in the product.
  • Hmmm...

Scenes from creation and history unfolding in the background. Battles being fought, spies sneaking into an enemy camp, Moses parting the Red Sea, a king getting his eyes put out after seeing all his dead children in front of him, illicit lovers David and Bathsheba kissing, an @$$ (okay, a donkey. Whichever works for TV) talking back to Balam, Jesus getting nailed to the cross, and finally His Resurrection.

Voiceover goes:

"Action. Adventure. Suspense. Drama. Comedy. Tragedy. Sex. It's all here. Get your copy at your local bookstores today!"

Then a final shot of the Bible.
  • How would you advertise the bible (Commercial in TV) .. hehehe

bring out the creativity in you :D ..

Marilyn Manson? :lol:
  • how about making a movies from each book? parang tipong harry potter, LOTR and chronicles of narnia? and being directed by peter jackson. this will really make the sales of the bible go up :D
  • decoy47decoy47 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Commercial...hmmm...

There's this guy, very pale, with his hands shaking, stumbling in some dark, dirty street alley. He approaches a man, standing in a dark corner of the alley, his face covered by the shadows, just enough so he couldn't be recognized.

The pale guy says: "I need a quick fix real badly, the usual."

The shady guy repies, "The usual just ran out."

The pale guys gets desperate, "What the f---! You promised me a package."

The shady guy replies, "I don't have the usual, but I have something else. Something else much more pure, much more stronger."

The shady guy hands him a Bible. The pale guy hugs the Bible and says, "Ohhhh yeaaah..."

I bet the guys at MTRCB won't even get the underlying meaning. :lol:
  • manufacture and merchandise action figures of every character and animal in it. noah's ark alone could keep a kid busy for years... a john the baptist with detaching head... and so on.
  • ShinobiShinobi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Buy a King James Version Bible and get free King James Shoes, autographed by King James himself :glee:

King-James-The-Lebron-James-Story-arton4301.jpg