Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Japan

i have been a tokyoite for the past 6 years. i have travelled far and wide in this country. i find japan beautiful, clean and safe and have come to love it...

ikaw, what places in japan have you been to?

Comments

• Hehehe I've been there but I was young and could barely remember the experience now...I've been to their airport recently though and it seems so clean, peaceful and orderly there...If ever I had the chance, I'd wanna visit there or even live there....In a way, I admire Japan and its people cuz they seem so advanced, high tech and disciplined....but is it true they look down on Filipinos? Or is that just a rumor?
  • hehehe. they look down on EVERY asian.

pero hindi naman lahat. they are basically polite. kahit prejudiced na sila, polite pa rin. hehehe. personally no one looked down on me, kasi nasa pagdadala din iyan. ;)
  • polite???

I went there for a couple of weeks, and to me they were just a bunch of rude people. They won't even say "excuse me" or "sorry" if they bump into you...
  • fina-bel: you know what?, i have that same experience long time ago. i don't want to jump into conclusions so i simply brushed it as an isolated incident.

i hope they're truly as polite as they are portrayed. ya know yung bawa't galaw--kombawa agad. haaaiiiiiiiii!
  • yax-ytterpyax-ytterp ??d?zz????",2,"f93f4e1a0e8402088d31696886123f9fwhH
    heheh, yes i've been there during northwest airline's stopovers... but never got to go out of the airport :D
  • fina-bel:

ewan ko rin. ako wala namang experiences wherein they were rude to me. and i've been here for 6 years.

pero kung na-experience mo, well i could not say otherwise, di ba?

btw, saan sa japan ka pumunta?
  • Originally posted by p.i.joe:

i hope they're truly as polite as they are portrayed. ya know yung bawa't galaw--kombawa agad. haaaiiiiiiiii!

sobrang overacting ang iba diyan. politeness for them is a mask yata, eh. polite na polite, eh galit na pala sa iyo. gusto mo tuloy batukan. hehehe.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oonga counted ba yung stop overs ? :D

maganda nga daw sa japan...

eh di ba sa lahat naman ng lugar, kung hindi ka sang ayon sa cultura nila at lumalabas kang kakaiba, e di iba rin ang trato nila sa iyo, lalo na kung hindi ka marunong makibagay...
  • Originally posted by clawed_out:
    oonga counted ba yung stop overs ? :D

maganda nga daw sa japan...

eh di ba sa lahat naman ng lugar, kung hindi ka sang ayon sa cultura nila at lumalabas kang kakaiba, e di iba rin ang trato nila sa iyo, lalo na kung hindi ka marunong makibagay...

oo. samahin na natin ang stop-overs para dumami tayo. :D

tama ka diyan. tao rin naman ang mga hapon. they have preferences, quirks, etc. etc. pero bilib ako sa disciplina ng hapon. sana kahit 10% man lang makuha nating mga pinoy. :D
  • me!

I have been to Japan a couple of times..
    although I have been confined to the tokyo,
    Yokohama area and greater kanagawa area..

as for the politeness of the people.. well
    their way of perceiving politeness is different from the way we perceive it.

to them, if you do not know the person, you are formal.. but if you know the person, then you extend the utmost courtesy.. unlike for us, where courtesy is extended to anyone..

and yeah, I can truthfully say that Japan is a very clean city.. except for Tokyo.. :D no offense adlaw.. :D but there are ceratin tokyo areas which are really dirty at certain times of the day.. .or night..
  • Originally posted by Assassin_Mage:

and yeah, I can truthfully say that Japan is a very clean city.. except for Tokyo.. :D no offense adlaw.. :D but there are ceratin tokyo areas which are really dirty at certain times of the day.. .or night..

no offense taken. :D are we talking about kabuki-cho and some sections of roppongi? :D ikaw ha, nakapunta ka na pala doon. ;)

yeah, tokyo is a mess at times. but for an enormous city, it sure is clean. pero tama ka, the rural areas of japan ibang klase sa linis. ;)
  • *bump*
  • adlaw

I was in Tokyo for two weeks...

• been to japan 3 times (once with family, twice with friends) and its certainly one of my favorite places in the world.

adlaw, ano ginagawa mo diyan?

btw, nice website :)
  • Ikaw ba 'yung dilag na nasa-pic, adlaw?

§inned™
  • Originally posted by hansel:
    been to japan 3 times (once with family, twice with friends) and its certainly one of my favorite places in the world.

adlaw, ano ginagawa mo diyan?

btw, nice website :)

estudyante ho ako dito.

at saka salamat! :D
  • Originally posted by §inned™:
    Ikaw ba 'yung dilag na nasa-pic, adlaw?

§inned™

ano ho iyon, paid model. bwahahaha.

:D
  • Originally posted by fina_bel:
    adlaw

I was in Tokyo for two weeks...

i just wish you had a nicer time in tokyo. ;)
  • HIndi pa po! :)silly.gif

Harihato gozaimas ne

ariwanan desuka?

Excess:
    www.egroups.com/group/tagaritoka